Author Topic: The true final most important announcement on this thread  (Read 1233 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
The true final most important announcement on this thread
« on: September 06, 2018, 09:27:01 am »
I did further research in Anglo Saxon history and that in the early period, the monarchs of Northumbria were the Bretwaldas(Overlords) over the other Anglo Saxon Kingdoms. I traced the heirs to Northumbria, and the daughter of it’s last earl Waltheof married David I of Scotland. The legitimate heirs to Scotland are the heirs of the House of Balliol as King John Baliol was it’s rightful heir through primogeniture. I traced the heir to his daughter and got here. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerald_Spring_Rice,_6th_Baron_Monteagle_of_Brandon

His son Charles is the current heir to Scotland and Northumbria. He is also descended from the monarchs of Mercia.

I also mentioned how the rightful heirs to Wessex are the descendants of Ethelred I which includes Harold Godwinson. Harold Godwinson was the rightful heir to Wessex but not the other Anglo Saxon Kingdoms so I can still be Catholic because he wasn’t the rightful heir to all of England. However the Kingdoms of Scotland, Northumbria, and Mercia can become puppet states of Wessex.

Harold Godwinson’s daughter married Vladimir II Grand Prince of Kievan Rus, the predecessor to Russia. The Rurik dynasty preceded the Romanovs and are the rightful heirs to Russia. I read a site that traced the heirs to Vladimir II and Harold Godwinson and the current heir is Karl von Habsburg. Therefore his descendants can be made Kings of Wessex, Hungary, Croatia, Tsar of Russia, and Emperor of the Holy Roman British Empire with Scotland, Northumbria, Mercia, and Wales as puppet states.

This song I found on YouTube should be the anthem of the Holy Roman British Empire. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AD7vaMAqwxk

I was also recently visited by my parallel self from a parallel universe and a wizard merged us into one causing me to have memories from the parallel universe so now I am going to write about what happened in that universe to promote the English monarchist legitimist cause and how the rightful heirs can be restored and to teach a lesson on extramarital sex. It often causes disasters, though it is rare that it causes a Kingdom to fall like it did in the parallel universe. There are probably parallel universes where Republics fell over a cuckold. However it might take a while since I am back at college.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 09:29:42 am by Jacob Harrison »

Art Vandelay

Re: The true final most important announcement on this thread
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2018, 09:53:52 am »
Again with the wizards. Honestly, you'd think someone with interdimensional magical powers would have better things to do with his time.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2018, 12:17:21 pm »
DID SOMEBODY SAY WIZARDS?

WHAT TIME IS IT?

LOS MAGOS DEL TIEMPOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

That's right kids! It's time for the greatest RPG in the world. TIME WIZARDS!

Choose your time, choose your wizard, it's TIME to play.

Here are the rules as written down by Satan's butthole, AKA 4Chan: https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Time_Wizards

"Because even this game makes more sense than Jacob."
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2018, 12:59:27 pm »
...I give it a week or less.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2018, 01:15:49 pm »
I'll give Jakey-boy this, at least I've heard of one of the people he mentioned this time.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2018, 11:48:09 pm »
Upcoming, The Really Real, No Really, Pinkie Swears On My Cousins Wranglers, Really Mean It Final Announcement Ever.

Coming soon to a bored forumite near you!