Author Topic: The Dream Thread  (Read 114121 times)

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
The Dream Thread
« on: January 04, 2012, 03:53:52 am »
Dreaaaamweaaaver.

I don't remember my last dream.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Paimun

• Captain Puntastic
  • Bishop
  • I'm a dirty hippie
    • COAT HANGER ABORTIONS THE MUSICAL
Re: The Dream Thread
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2012, 08:59:49 pm »
Anything involving Dreamweaver should be considered a nightmare, but that's just me.

Offline Normandy

• Pope
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2012, 11:55:52 pm »
This was maybe a week ago now, but the most recent dream I remember involved a friend of mine who was a bear and lived in a tree house. She was having problems with a stalker following her and trying to sneak into her house and I told her "You're a bear, why not maul him?" So she did, and afterward we hung out in her tree house.

deadpandoubter

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2012, 03:24:45 pm »
Didn't go to bed 'til 5 this morning, tossed and turned until 12, hit the alarm button...and sank into an insane dream, most of which I can't remember. Let's just say that when Dolly Parton started singing disco, I jumped out of bed and nearly broke my neck trying to get my C-PAP mask off.

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2012, 03:37:55 pm »
Had a dream where I was, like, in some kind of video game RPG I had never played before. So me and the party stopped at a local inn where it turns out they eat people.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2012, 03:48:43 pm »
I had a dream last night that I was running through the streets of my home town with a penis in my hand. It was rather large, not attached to anyone, and I gripped it as if it were my only earthly possession. A bunch of morbidly obese Swedish people broke into a musical performance about how I was a fat American whose only goal was to reproduce and make more fat Americans. Ashamed of myself, I put the penis in my purse and tried to escape the frightening scene.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Hades

• Balsiest Motherfucker Present
  • The Beast
  • This is a ride, not a fight
    • Fruits of Apathy
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2012, 03:53:48 pm »
I had a dream last night that I was running through the streets of my home town with a penis in my hand. It was rather large, not attached to anyone, and I gripped it as if it were my only earthly possession. A bunch of morbidly obese Swedish people broke into a musical performance about how I was a fat American whose only goal was to reproduce and make more fat Americans. Ashamed of myself, I put the penis in my purse and tried to escape the frightening scene.

If I had a dime for ever time I've had that dream.
22:22 <SugarFreeJazz> the time for hats is now

"I don't know what it is, but nothing makes me hard like the thought of Megan Fox without any skin." - Existentialist Goofy

Offline myusername

• Bishop
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2012, 05:08:51 pm »
I had a really horrible one where these two guys who were stereotypical nerds kept perving over me and touching my face and I had to run away from them...

Offline Vypernight

• The Beast
  • Stubborn, pig-headed skeptic
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2012, 07:08:53 pm »
The other night, I dreamt that I was in a public place when I dropped my wallet.  I managed to pick it up, but my credit and debit cards were missing.  I started asking aloud what happened.  One guy tried to act subtly, but then he handed me my cards, said, "No hard feelings," and took off. 

However, as he ran off, he accidently dropped a piece of paper with his info on it (I think it was a receipt or something.  I also got his tag # as he drove off.  Pulling out my Smartphone (which I do not own IRL) and contacting some friends of mine, I managed to get the guy's personal info.  I then opened and maxed out several credit cards in his name, cancelled his cell phone service (resulting in a $500 charge), got his electricity shut off, and signed him up for on a gay dating site.

No hard feelings indeed.
Whenever I hear a politician speaking strongly for or against abortion, all I hear is, "I have no idea how to fix the economy!"

Art Vandelay

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2012, 11:08:48 pm »
I've been having really fucked up dreams lately. Last night it was about some random girl who'd regularly get raped by her parents, and I was powerless to help her. That said, there was also something else in there about my mum buying me a car so I guess it wasn't all bad.

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2012, 02:19:54 am »

I think you're the only person I've met whose dreams are even more hilarious than mine.
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline Sleepy

• The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2012, 09:14:37 am »
Should I be proud?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Paimun

• Captain Puntastic
  • Bishop
  • I'm a dirty hippie
    • COAT HANGER ABORTIONS THE MUSICAL
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2012, 10:31:34 am »
I dreamt about a fuckload last night in one very long vivid dream and maybe I'll list it all later but I don't feel like it right now. All I have to say is I remember seeing a cute friend of mine walk out of the shower dripping wet in nothing but a towel in my dream and now I'm kinda glowing about that >.>

Offline Hades

• Balsiest Motherfucker Present
  • The Beast
  • This is a ride, not a fight
    • Fruits of Apathy
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2012, 02:08:35 am »
I just woke up from this weird, super realistic dream. It was also a really short dream.

I dreamt that I was in bed, just about to doze off, and my mom knocked on my door and opened it. She leaned into the doorway a bit and asked, "Bag of potatoes?". I said, "What?" all groggy and confused. She kept repeating the question, louder and louder, until she was yelling, and then I woke up.

After I woke up, I was thoroughly confused, because that dream was so real. The sounds, the visuals, everything. Also if I wake up abruptly like that I'm usually in a brief state of wtfness anyway, so that just made it worse.
22:22 <SugarFreeJazz> the time for hats is now

"I don't know what it is, but nothing makes me hard like the thought of Megan Fox without any skin." - Existentialist Goofy

Offline Sleepy

• The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2012, 02:16:35 am »
Maybe it was Jazzy outside your window.