Author Topic: Sheriff Joe's back and this time...HE'S GOT PROOF!  (Read 3007 times)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Sheriff Joe's back and this time...HE'S GOT PROOF!
« on: July 18, 2012, 05:33:49 pm »
Proof, that somehow, someway, Obama's birth certificate is....A FAKE!!! OMGBBQSAUCESTONECOLDSTONECOLD!

At a news conference Tuesday in Phoenix that will be live-streamed by WND, Sheriff Joe Arpaio and his Cold Case Posse will present “indisputable proof” the Obama birth document released by the White House is a forgery, according to the posse’s lead investigator.

Mike Zullo said the new information was developed during an investigative trip to Hawaii in May.

The press conference will be held Tuesday at 5:30 p.m. Eastern Time at the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office. [Local time will be 2:30 p.m., as Arizona does not observe Daylight Saving Time].

Sign up now to watch the live stream of Sheriff Arpaio’s press conference Tuesday

The investigative team also promises to release more conclusions drawn from computer analysis of the document the White House released April 27, 2011. The White House claimed the document was “proof positive” that Obama is eligible for the presidency under Article 2, Section 1 of the U.S. Constitution.

At the March 1 conference, as WND reported, Arpaio and his Cold Case Posse announced that probable cause exists to believe that the document purported to be Obama’s original, long-form birth certificate is a forgery. The posse said it also found probable cause to believe that Obama’s Selective Service registration form is fraudulent.

Thank god for this hard-working American who can now pass along his findings to the proper authorities.  Who...already vetted and check out Obama's credentials in the 2008 election and found everything in order.  Wait....huh.  So does this mean that everything Sheriff Joe did was....a colossal waste of time and money?

NO SHIT!

An elderly man and his friend shouted about the president on Tuesday.

And Sheriff Joe Arpaio and so-called Cold Case Posse lead investigator Mike Zullo added nothing to their running total of zero evidence that President Obama's birth certificate is fake, which they presented at a highly publicized press conference.

The "evidence" that Zullo presented wasn't at all groundbreaking like the posse had built it up to be leading up to the presser -- just like the last time the posse did the buildup to a disappointing press briefing.

Still he railed about how, despite the reluctance on the part of Hawaiian officials to lend a hand to the investigation, the posse was able to come up with damning new "information."

Yeah a less biased source then world nut daily but I can sum things up very easily.

According to Sheriff Joe, there is a conspiracy that has fooled the highest echelons of our government but it was uncovered by a officer of the law who wouldn't investigate a rape of someone who looks remotely illegal and would probably deport the victim before trying to find the man who raped her....and it's not politically motivated.

Ironbite-really hope they find him in violation of something and can his ass.

Offline gyeonghwa

• Uppity and Proud of It
  • The Beast
  • That angry queer your tone trolls warned you about
    • Queer & Khmer
Re: Sheriff Joe's back and this time...HE'S GOT PROOF!
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 05:40:50 pm »
Honestly, someone should be out to get Sheriff Joe and make him a fool because he is a fool who needs to lose his position.
That may be the single gayest thing I have ever read on this board. Or the old one. ;)

Offline Random Gal

• Bisex Rex
  • The Beast
  • Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2012, 06:51:41 pm »
There has to be some kind of "critical incompetence" charge out there that would fit him.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2012, 07:36:24 pm »
That requires rolling a natural 1 though--

Oh wait, this isn't Dungeons and Dragons.  Or Pathfinder.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2012, 08:07:20 pm »
So this guy is a local sherrif? And, instead of investigating rapes, he uses his clock-time on partisan, bullshit investigations of people not inside his jurisdiction? How has he still got his job?
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2012, 08:09:15 pm »
Old people vote him in.

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2012, 08:18:41 pm »
Sheriff Joe: Only gives a shit for possible Illegals, Fuck everything else.

Offline Smurfette Principle

• Will Blind You With Library Science!
  • The Beast
  • Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2012, 08:23:09 pm »
Well, at least he's under investigation now.

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2012, 05:15:21 am »
Old people vote him in.

You VOTE for sherrif? That's absolutely ridiculous!
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline Sylvana

• The Beast
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2012, 05:28:01 am »
I think he is a republican plant who gets told to call a press conference about how Obama is a dirty brown person and not a real(TM) American. I think they are just trying to keep the birther movement alive and do so by keeping it cropping up in the news which is bound to fool some people. Its like the republicans haven't pulled dirtier tricks.

Offline DrFishcake

• The Beast
  • A vegetarian called Fishcake. Long story.
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2012, 05:56:23 am »
Honestly this birth certificate is like the polar opposite of the Turin Shroud. It's real, but faith creates a hyperreality that it's fake.

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2012, 06:14:00 am »
Old people vote him in.

welcome to america

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2012, 06:30:09 am »
Old people vote him in.

They vote for judges as well.

Apparently the logic goes like this:
Judges should represent the will of the people. It is more important that the judge makes the decisions the people want rather than making the rulings based on the law. (And an elected judge will make rulings that are populistic and even against the spirit of the law if it ensures their re-election.)

I guess same goes for sheriffs. Arpaio harasses illegal immigrants and ignores other crimes because that is what got him into the office.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline erictheblue

• The Beast
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2012, 06:41:22 am »
They vote for judges as well.

Apparently the logic goes like this:
Judges should represent the will of the people. It is more important that the judge makes the decisions the people want rather than making the rulings based on the law. (And an elected judge will make rulings that are populistic and even against the spirit of the law if it ensures their re-election.)

I guess same goes for sheriffs. Arpaio harasses illegal immigrants and ignores other crimes because that is what got him into the office.

To our credit, federal judges are appointed for life. And some elected judges are willing to make rulings based on the law, rather than their re-election prospects (see Iowa Supreme Court).
[Anonymous is] like... an internet Cthulu... you don't want to rouse them, but at the same time... woah think of the beautiful chaos! - SpaceProg

Offline DasFuchs

• God
  • Ruler of his own little world since 1977
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2012, 12:38:29 pm »
Old people vote him in.

Yes, in the US we have elections for the county sheriff. Everyone that works under him however are standard officer positions
"To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some type of weird sandwich. Not some nut that takes on two Tigers!" "You gotta hit'em point blank in the ass!" Oddball