Author Topic: Something I've noticed about Republicans.  (Read 2264 times)

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
Re: Something I've noticed about Republicans.
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2018, 04:34:53 pm »
At risk of sounding a tad dramatic here, Republicans (at least more so than Democrats) are the puppets of the rich. They'll never outright say it in any official capacity, but their aim isn't to help people in the first place, it's to exploit them as efficiently as possible. Keeping the majority of people poor, ignorant and fighting amongst themselves isn't the unfortunate result of poorly thought out solutions, it's exactly what they're trying to do in the first place. They have to pretend otherwise to sell it to the voters, but they know full well what they're doing.
Fucking preach!!!

As for Conservative voters, theres  reason they're called "reactionaries", they don't think about stuff. They react to it. Thinking is for wimps!

Offline Id82

• The Beast
Re: Something I've noticed about Republicans.
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2018, 05:41:51 pm »
It's going on right now after this parkland shooting. Republicans look at the violence and think instinctively we need to have guns, guns on every corner to protect everyone, guns and walls, guards with guns, teachers with guns. Guns guns guns. Not looking at the bigger picture as that the readily availableness (not a word) of guns is what made it so easy for this kid to kill people. No matter how many times you throw facts at them they throw the same rhetoric around.
Guns don't kill people, people kill people.
The only person that can stop a bad guy with a gun in is a good guy with a gun.
They're creating conspiracy theories about the whole incident: It either didn't happen or the kids are paid actors by the George Soros boogie man because how dare anyone be mad at a tool used specifically to kill being used to do what it is made for.
I just can't stand this line of thinking to instinctually throw more security and more guns at something without actually thinking why this kind of shit is happening in the first place. All because of their undying love for an out of date amendment.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t