Author Topic: In anticipation of Hobbit Day...  (Read 1341 times)

Offline Kristine

• The Beast
In anticipation of Hobbit Day...
« on: October 07, 2012, 01:57:29 am »
New trailer released in anticipation of Hobbit Day (Sept. 22nd - Bilbo's and Frodo's birthday). - or so I'm told
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey - Official Trailer #2 [HD] 2012
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-36EW_rTtAE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-36EW_rTtAE</a>
very cool

Offline Hades

• Balsiest Motherfucker Present
  • The Beast
  • This is a ride, not a fight
    • Fruits of Apathy
Re: In anticipation of Hobbit Day...
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2012, 08:10:47 am »
I've been waiting for this for years. I remember reading about the plans and seeing an estimated date of 2012/13 and thinking it seemed so far away. NOW IT'S NEARLY HERE.
22:22 <SugarFreeJazz> the time for hats is now

"I don't know what it is, but nothing makes me hard like the thought of Megan Fox without any skin." - Existentialist Goofy

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2012, 03:42:48 pm »
DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DOOD DUUD DUUUEEDDEE

SO EXCITEEEEED!!

The Hobbit was actually my favorite book of all the Middle Earth things.  Probably because, well, I was a little kid at the time ^_^ But still, happy days, happy happy happy days!
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Yla

• The Beast
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2012, 08:00:50 am »
I read the Hobbit in school (6th grade). One of the topic choices in the next exam was to write a self-insert fanfic. :D
That said, I've stopped trying to anticipate what people around here want a while ago, I've found it makes things smoother.
For I was an hungred, and ye told me to pull myself up by my bootstraps: I was thirsty, and ye demanded payment for the privilege of thine urine: I was a stranger, and ye deported me: naked, and ye arrested me for indecency.