Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Are you fucking mental?
Equality is downsizing religions, as parents refuse to downsize their love for an LGBTQ+ or female child.

Premise ---
Parents want to love their LGBTQ+ kids without prejudice or negative discrimination.

I see Christianity and all religiosity shrinking. Churches closing, etc, while new Temples and Mosques of the wisdom seeking genre, --- as opposed to God seeker, --- are popping up to replace the God seeker religions.

This intelligent trend is to put humans and universality and inclusion over the Gods we have created, --- is nice to see as it returns us to a modernized version of the ancient and better days.

Demographics and stats are clear that the God religions of today will either have to adapt to a more secular view, --- and especially stop preaching --- that a parent has to downsize their love for a LGBTQ+ child.

Gnostic Christianity and Laïcité are the future, as we already disavow such vile evil.

We curse words like --- and the men are a degree above them [women] and he will rule over you  [women], etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJvktEcf87A

Regards
DL
Religion and Philosophy / Re: Are there active members here?
« Last post by RavynousHunter on December 25, 2022, 09:44:17 pm »
I'm not saying you can all thank god for me like you fuckers do for James Stephanie Fucking Sterling Son, but...yeah.  I'm taking credit for telling folks, even if Krad was the one the refreshed the certificate.

[In all honesty, there should be an automated tool for that kinda thing...]
« Last post by davedan on December 22, 2022, 09:41:49 pm »
The site was down for ages.

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanuka motherfuckers.
« Last post by ironbite on December 22, 2022, 09:12:55 am »
Some of us still haunt this place to this day.  OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
« Last post by Star Cluster on December 21, 2022, 12:08:13 pm »
I haven't checked in for quite some time, but came across the bookmark in my browser and thought I'd pop in.  Damn, looks like everybody left and forgot to turn out the lights.
Politics and Government / Re: Best Political Cartoons
« Last post by davedan on October 06, 2022, 12:09:09 am »

Bonus Garrison:

(click to show/hide)
The Lounge / Re: The Newbie Thread
« Last post by davedan on September 28, 2022, 12:46:11 am »
Welcome back L
Politics and Government / Re: Best Political Cartoons
« Last post by RavynousHunter on September 27, 2022, 12:52:43 pm »
He knows Voldemort was the bad guy...right?
The Lounge / Re: The Newbie Thread
« Last post by TheL on September 27, 2022, 01:52:46 am »
Hello, FSTDT.  It’s been a very long time.

For those who don’t know me, I am L, a 30-something genderfluid person who lives in Florida.  I teach math for a living, and in my off-hours I am slowly regaining my old goth aesthetic.  I have an old-school website on Neocities for those who’d like to check that out.

For those who knew me in the past:  That’s right y’all, L is back!  I’m a bit heavier and a bit older, but in some ways I am definitely the same old L.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10