Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Preaching and Worship / Re: THE ANTICHRIST HAS BEEN REVEALED!
« Last post by davedan on Today at 08:43:55 pm »
So who is the Antichrist?
« Last post by dpareja on Today at 08:17:22 pm »
In fairness, before 2015 Sanders was pretty much just some bloke.
« Last post by ironbite on Today at 08:03:15 pm »
No just some bloke.
« Last post by dpareja on Today at 07:49:40 pm »
Is it Bernie Sanders? I'll be horribly disappointed if it's not Bernie Sanders.
Preaching and Worship / THE ANTICHRIST HAS BEEN REVEALED!
« Last post by Jacob Harrison on Today at 07:48:10 pm »
This video shows who the antichrist is, and proves the fulfillment of bible prophecy. Hopefully it will convert you guys. Maybe you will realize the truth when this guy starts gaining more power. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PD_DPd99rTk
SO it's ok to murder innocent people if you get scared? Is that the point you are trying to make?

Well it was Jesus's life vs his life and the life of his troops. He was in a tough situation.
This was the same empire that tried to place a statue of their craziest Emperor, Caligula, inside the temple in Jerusalem and you reckon they'd have worried about a mob wanting to kill some idiot claiming to talk to gods? Not buying it!

When they did that, they came prepared with troops and were not surrounded.
Religion and Philosophy / Re: Christian News Network fundies
« Last post by Bob J. on Today at 04:43:09 pm »

If FSTDT has their annual awards, then I would like to nominate "Lady..." for
I Can Stick My Head In The Sand Deeper Than You

Another entry for this award from Seven seven
at https://christiannews.net/2018/08/17/satanic-temple-trucks-in-baphomet-statue-for-event-calling-for-equality-after-ten-commandments-installed-at-arkansas-capitol/

It is wrong to talk with Democrats and RINOcrats
SO it's ok to murder innocent people if you get scared? Is that the point you are trying to make?

Well it was Jesus's life vs his life and the life of his troops. He was in a tough situation.
This was the same empire that tried to place a statue of their craziest Emperor, Caligula, inside the temple in Jerusalem and you reckon they'd have worried about a mob wanting to kill some idiot claiming to talk to gods? Not buying it!
Politics and Government / Re: Truth isn't Truth
« Last post by ironbite on Today at 03:52:11 pm »
I don't understand how these people actually think they're going to get away with anything if they keep saying the quiet part out loud.

Ironbite-but hey, depression is what keeps Millennials young so....
Politics and Government / Re: Truth isn't Truth
« Last post by dpareja on Today at 03:43:59 pm »
As bad as "Truth isn't truth" was, it actually buries the lead. Elsewhere in the interview, Giuliani admitted that Kushner, Don Jr., and Manafort went to the meeting with the Russians (where they ended up talking about adoption, apparently) with the intention of getting information on Hillary Clinton.

While damning, that's neither news nor is it the first time they admitted it, IIRC.

It may be the first time Giuliani admitted that it was their intention, which is relevant because it's the President's main counsel saying it.

It's also news because intent to commit a crime is still illegal; Giuliani basically just handed Mueller three convictions on a silver platter.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10