Author Topic: Worthless religious anti-human fucker weighs in on Boston...  (Read 7694 times)

Offline the_ignored

• Bishop
    • Skeptic Friends Network
Worthless religious anti-human fucker weighs in on Boston...
« on: April 19, 2013, 10:32:03 pm »
Tony Miano.  For those who thought that Vincent Cheung was a fluke...

Why did the bombing at the Boston Marathon happen? Because Almighty Sovereign God allowed it to happen (Job 1:6-12; Job 2:1-6; Job 38:1-41; Job 39:1-30; Job 40: 1-24; Job 41:1-34; Psalm 50:9-11; Psalm 139:13-16; Psalm 96:10; Psalm 97:1; Psalm 99:1; Acts 4:24; 1 Timothy 6:15-16; Revelation 19:16).

Why did God allow this seemingly senseless act of violence to happen? Only God knows (Job 35:7; Isaiah 40:12-14; Romans 11:33-36; 1 Corinthians 2:16).

Did something bad happen to good people? No. Something bad happened to inherently sinful people, at the hands of inherently sinful people (Genesis 6:5; Jeremiah 17:9; Mark 10:18; Romans 3:10-18; Ephesians 2:1-3).

Were innocent people injured and killed as a result of the bombing? Innocent before God? No. Innocent in the sense that they did nothing to the perpetrators that warranted or justified the attack against them? Yes.

Since God allowed the tragedy to take place, are those who perpetrated the act responsible for what they did? Yes (Matthew 12:36; Romans 14:12; 2 Corinthians 5:10; 1 Timothy 5:24; Hebrews 4:13; Hebrews 9:27; Hebrews 10:26-31; 1 Peter 4:4-6; 1 Peter 4:17; 2 Peter 3:7; Jude 1:14-16).

The reality is that God allowed the events of April 15 to take place in Boston, for reasons known only to Him, with the perfect intent of bringing Himself glory in the event itself or in the aftermath. And no human being has the right or authority to question God about it, as a prosecuting attorney would cross examine a suspected criminal (Rom 9:20-26).
Right....so if god allowed it to happen, but we're not supposed to question HIM, then why prosecute his accomplices?  Fucking idiot...

People who think like this make me wish that there was no freedom of religion...I'd love to line people like this up against the wall and "be done with them".

I'm sorry, but I'm pretty much beside myself right now.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
Re: Worthless religious anti-human fucker weighs in on Boston...
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2013, 10:45:34 pm »
I don't blame you, Calvinism is likely the single most disgusting, harmful religious sect on the planet, and if this fucker ISN'T a Calvinist, I'll eat my shoes.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2013, 10:51:52 pm »
Christianity: The belief that we're all at the mercy of a malicious and self-aggrandising narcissist with infinite magical powers who'll happily have people killed and maimed in order to "to bring himself glory", among other things, and we're all supposed to be thankful and not at all horrified at such an o-so benevolent and just all-powerful overlord.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2013, 11:05:50 pm »
Christianity: The belief that we're all at the mercy of a malicious and self-aggrandising narcissist with infinite magical powers who'll happily have people killed and maimed in order to "to bring himself glory", among other things, and we're all supposed to be thankful and not at all horrified at such an o-so benevolent and just all-powerful overlord.

Sounds like Satan to me. And if there was an actual Jeshua/Jesus, and they found his remains and cloned him a la hollywood with all his memories and personality intact....he'd probably go crazy with shock and outrage at all the bullshit and horror done in his name.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2013, 11:10:49 pm »

if there was an actual Jeshua/Jesus, and they found his remains and cloned him a la hollywood with all his memories and personality intact....he'd probably go crazy with shock and outrage at all the bullshit and horror done in his name.

I would think his reaction would be "Holy shit! People actually bought it?!?!"

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2013, 12:30:06 am »

Why did the bombing at the Boston Marathon happen? Because Almighty Sovereign God allowed it to happen (Job 1:6-12; Job 2:1-6; Job 38:1-41; Job 39:1-30; Job 40: 1-24; Job 41:1-34; Psalm 50:9-11; Psalm 139:13-16; Psalm 96:10; Psalm 97:1; Psalm 99:1; Acts 4:24; 1 Timothy 6:15-16; Revelation 19:16).

Why did God allow this seemingly senseless act of violence to happen? Only God knows (Job 35:7; Isaiah 40:12-14; Romans 11:33-36; 1 Corinthians 2:16).

Did something bad happen to good people? No. Something bad happened to inherently sinful people, at the hands of inherently sinful people (Genesis 6:5; Jeremiah 17:9; Mark 10:18; Romans 3:10-18; Ephesians 2:1-3).

Were innocent people injured and killed as a result of the bombing? Innocent before God? No. Innocent in the sense that they did nothing to the perpetrators that warranted or justified the attack against them? Yes.

Since God allowed the tragedy to take place, are those who perpetrated the act responsible for what they did? Yes (Matthew 12:36; Romans 14:12; 2 Corinthians 5:10; 1 Timothy 5:24; Hebrews 4:13; Hebrews 9:27; Hebrews 10:26-31; 1 Peter 4:4-6; 1 Peter 4:17; 2 Peter 3:7; Jude 1:14-16).

The reality is that God allowed the events of April 15 to take place in Boston, for reasons known only to Him, with the perfect intent of bringing Himself glory in the event itself or in the aftermath. And no human being has the right or authority to question God about it, as a prosecuting attorney would cross examine a suspected criminal (Rom 9:20-26).
Right....so if god allowed it to happen, but we're not supposed to question HIM, then why prosecute his accomplices?  Fucking idiot...

People who think like this make me wish that there was no freedom of religion...I'd love to line people like this up against the wall and "be done with them".

I'm sorry, but I'm pretty much beside myself right now.

Calvinism = Religious Psychopathy.

I notice how these freaks never even bother to try to sugar-coat their statements. They just blurt it out with full arrogance & gusto and could care less what others think!

Offline KZN02

• The Beast
  • The Master of Tediousness
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2013, 12:46:02 am »
Well, the only piece of good news this week was New Zealand on gay marriage, so this guy is probably going to tie that in somehow, if not someone else.
What is, is not; what is not, is.

Saturn500

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2013, 12:47:11 am »
Well, the only piece of good news this week was New Zealand on gay marriage, so this guy is probably going to tie that in somehow, if not someone else.

(Ahem) Nintendo Direct.

Offline KZN02

• The Beast
  • The Master of Tediousness
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2013, 01:50:50 am »

(Ahem) Nintendo Direct.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Speaking of which, the Ace Attorney 5 trailer ... which actually is bad timing.
What is, is not; what is not, is.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2013, 02:28:49 am »

(Ahem) Nintendo Direct.

Well, a new Professor Layton game is always nice, but I'm already behind on the series, so it makes little difference to me.

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2013, 06:52:49 am »

...But he loves you!

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2013, 09:49:51 am »

An eight year old kid died you fuck!
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Offline rageaholic

• The Beast
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2013, 12:53:15 pm »
I don't blame you, Calvinism is likely the single most disgusting, harmful religious sect on the planet, and if this fucker ISN'T a Calvinist, I'll eat my shoes.

Glad I'm not alone on that.  I would go as far to invoke Goodwin and compare them to the nazis.  It's the same mentality. same line of reasoning. 

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2013, 01:23:59 pm »

An eight year old kid died you fuck!

He doesn't care.  All he cares about is spewing his bile at everyone who'll listen.

Ironbite-and get a few people to nod.

Offline the_ignored

• Bishop
    • Skeptic Friends Network
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2013, 02:02:08 pm »
Ah, now here's a reply to that guy on his own blog.  Likely won't stay up long though:

« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 02:03:47 pm by the_ignored »