Author Topic: Ferguson Police test out new less-lethal alternative ballistics weaponry.  (Read 2797 times)

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
Re: Ferguson Police test out new less-lethal alternative ballistics weaponry.
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2015, 06:57:02 am »
Cotton balls are the answer.  They're not heavy, and they are biodegradable.  What you do is, you pelt the malefactor with cotton balls until he, she or it gets annoyed and leaves.  Some kinks to be worked out.

You could also hold a cotton ball near their ear and roll it between your fingres. Some people can't stand the squeaky sound it makes.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2015, 08:41:44 am »
Cotton balls are the answer.  They're not heavy, and they are biodegradable.  What you do is, you pelt the malefactor with cotton balls until he, she or it gets annoyed and leaves.  Some kinks to be worked out.

You could also hold a cotton ball near their ear and roll it between your fingres. Some people can't stand the squeaky sound it makes.

YOU ARE LITERALLY HITLER.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Iczerfour

• Spawn of Pinkamena and Flutterbat
  • Pope
  • Now won't you stop moving, interrupting's not nice
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2015, 08:52:16 am »

that could work.  I prefer the balloon stroking sound it has a better affect on the human Psyche..

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2015, 12:42:20 pm »

And yet water boarding is frowned upon. Eye roll, wink, devil smiley faces in that order.
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.

Offline Sylvana

• The Beast
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2015, 03:59:30 am »

Just thinking about that made me shudder.
I cannot even touch cotton wool, let alone that squeaky noise, or the sound of it tearing. That is true evil.