Author Topic: Anything Good Happen Today?  (Read 827329 times)

Saturn500

Re: Anything Good Happen Today?
« Reply #1200 on: November 08, 2012, 09:30:56 pm »
I enrolled for my classes next year. Only taking 3 subjects each semester since theres a third year subject in it.

Also my partner has just about finished building me a new gaming computer!. 3.3 ghz processor. 2ddr. 9800GT graphics gard. Not too bad, though I'm not exactly a hardcore gamer anymore, just some relativly old ones from a couple of years ago i wanna play.

Throw this one in as well, it's from a few years ago!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/207350/

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #1201 on: November 09, 2012, 12:19:23 am »
Well the games I want are ARMA 1 and 2, Napoleon total war and Medieval total war 2.

Also, my partners sister is offering me and my partner free accommodation in Thailand for a week to be used before june. Now theres just the case of getting the funds together and convincing mum to let me go
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #1202 on: November 09, 2012, 12:28:39 am »
Found some really good music. I am absolutely loving it. And the mild drizzle that started this afternoon.
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline RinellaWasHere

• Man Without Pants
  • The Beast
  • The Scottish Storyteller
« Reply #1203 on: November 09, 2012, 02:08:51 am »
MY GROUP WENT FOR $4,400.
Oh, you take the high road, and I'll take the low road...

My mother did not CHOOSE life. She planned for it.

Is that weird monkey-creature-looking-thing supposed to be a BLACK MAN?

It's Bi-Curious George, well known supporter of the gay agenda.

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #1204 on: November 13, 2012, 08:27:47 pm »
I bought half of my mom's christmas gift, now I have to figure out what else to get her...my sister will have ideas.

Offline RinellaWasHere

• Man Without Pants
  • The Beast
  • The Scottish Storyteller
« Reply #1205 on: November 15, 2012, 06:25:55 pm »
I found my missing hearing aids under my desk. The batteries are dead, but at least I have them back.
Oh, you take the high road, and I'll take the low road...

My mother did not CHOOSE life. She planned for it.

Is that weird monkey-creature-looking-thing supposed to be a BLACK MAN?

It's Bi-Curious George, well known supporter of the gay agenda.

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #1206 on: November 15, 2012, 07:29:48 pm »
I bought a really awesome song.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXELm8n3byc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXELm8n3byc</a>
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

QueenofHearts

« Reply #1207 on: November 16, 2012, 10:21:51 am »
I took the LSATs (Law School Admissions test) a few days ago and did alright (not good by my standards, but good nontheless) and since getting my scores my e-mail has been blown up. I got some fee waivers to some schools I wanted to apply to and one from Liberty University. I sent them this

(click to show/hide)

Follow up to this story, Liberty ACTUALLY got back in touch. Just now, I can't believe it. These fools be trolllin'.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #1208 on: November 16, 2012, 12:49:49 pm »
For serial? How'd they respond?
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #1209 on: November 16, 2012, 12:50:37 pm »
Just finished a phone interview with Target. It seemed to go well, and I didn't even have to put any clothes on.

...and just got assigned an 'indefinite' assignment with my other job. That starts tomorrow. Continuing this story probably belongs in a different thread...
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 10:23:26 pm by Her3tiK »
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline DarkfireTaimatsu

• Pope
  • Here be impies.
    • Taiblog
« Reply #1210 on: November 17, 2012, 02:44:00 am »
I received one of the promotional Yu-Gi-Oh! cards from Shonen Jump in the mail today, even though I stopped subscribing to Shonen Jump months ago when they switched to digital distribution only.
A limerick:

There once was a unicorn who would shove
His rainbows around like a dove
"Always I'll be with you
And then make-believe with you
Harmony, Harmony, oh love"

Art Vandelay

« Reply #1211 on: November 17, 2012, 02:46:42 am »
...They still make Yu-Gi-Oh cards? I'd really hate to have the job of balancing that game.

Offline DarkfireTaimatsu

• Pope
  • Here be impies.
    • Taiblog
« Reply #1212 on: November 17, 2012, 07:26:26 am »
I think the balance is "sets published before [set name] are forbidden", and they move it up every few sets.
A limerick:

There once was a unicorn who would shove
His rainbows around like a dove
"Always I'll be with you
And then make-believe with you
Harmony, Harmony, oh love"

Art Vandelay

« Reply #1213 on: November 17, 2012, 08:01:42 am »
Sounds like a royal pain in the ass for the players. You've shelled out for a bunch of cards, you've got a pretty solid grasp of the meta-game and a comfortable strategy built around it, then suddenly its all useless.

Then again, I suppose it would keep things from getting stagnant, ensures power creep isn't an issue and keeps things accessible to newbies. I suppose it all comes down to what you're looking for in a trading card game.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #1214 on: November 17, 2012, 10:02:56 am »
Sounds like a royal pain in the ass for the players. You've shelled out for a bunch of cards, you've got a pretty solid grasp of the meta-game and a comfortable strategy built around it, then suddenly its all useless.

Then again, I suppose it would keep things from getting stagnant, ensures power creep isn't an issue and keeps things accessible to newbies. I suppose it all comes down to what you're looking for in a trading card game.

It works the same way with Magic: The gathering.

And let's face it, not only is this more profitable it is also the only viable way to keep any sort of balance in a card game that gets new sets every year.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!