Author Topic: A Confession and another important thing regarding England and Ireland.  (Read 14553 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
I did further research on English history and discovered that the line of succession to the Kingdom of England and the Lordship of Ireland I previously considered legitimate is illegitimate and because of that I have to confess that I made up the story about merging with my parallel self from a universe where the Yorkist heir became King of England.

King Henry II of England’s wife was Eleanor of Aquitaine. She was previously the wife of Louis VII of France who’s marriage was annulled on the grounds of consanguinity within the fourth degree as she was Louis VII’s third cousin once removed.

However she was also third cousin’s with Henry II. That means that her marriage with Henry II was also illegitimate, making their children illegitimate, making it so that every monarch after Henry II’s death in 1189 was illegitimate. Because of that, I traced who should be the legitimate monarch of England.

Henry II’s brothers were dead by the time of his dead. Because of that, the throne should have gone to Henry II Count of Champagne as he was the direct great grandson of William the Conqueror’s daughter Adela.

After his death, the throne would have went to his brother Theobald III and then his son Theobald I King of Navarre. His granddaughter Queen Joan of Navarre married Phillip IV of France.

Her son Louis X of France had King John I of France who died in 1316. Therefore the throne of England should have gone to his sister Joan II of Navarre.

In 1589 the Kingdom of Navarre was joined by France in personal Union when King Henry III of Navarre inherited the Kingdom of France becoming Henry IV of France.

The last King of France before the July Revolution of 1830 was Louis XIX who ruled for 20 minutes. After his death in 1844, the thrones of England as well as France should have went to his nephew Henry Count of Chambord. After his death in 1883, the the throne of France would go to another male relative because of French Salic law, but the throne of England would have gone to Robert I the pretender to the Duchy of Parma.

His son Elias, had Robert Hugo who died in 1974. After that the throne of England would have gone to his nephew Infante Carlos, Duke of Calabria who died in 2015. Therefore the rightful King of England is Prince Pedro, Duke of Calabria. He has a son, Prince Jaime born 26, June 1993.

I realized that any forced marriage due to kidnapping is null and void under Catholic Canon law, so because of that, we should wait till he gets married, and has children. The firstborn male child should be kidnapped and raised to be the future King of England. If he does not have any male children, then the first born female should be kidnapped to be raised to be Queen.

The coat of arms of Normandy should be the flag of England since the cross of St. George was introduced as a national emblem during the reign of the illegitimate monarch Edward I. 

And I will be working on the national anthem which I will upload to YouTube.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 05:45:20 pm by Jacob Harrison »

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
OK, now you're just trolling.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast

How? I traced who the real legitimate heir to the Kingdom of England and the Lordship of Ireland is.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast

How? I traced who the real legitimate heir to the Kingdom of England and the Lordship of Ireland is.

Which you said you'd done how many times before this? (All the while ignoring the only legitimate source of authority and what they had to say about the matter.)
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast

Which you said you'd done how many times before this? (All the while ignoring the only legitimate source of authority and what they had to say about the matter.)

I keep discovering new information by researching more English history. This time I am certain I found who the rightful heir to the throne is. And Parliament is not a legitimate source of authority, because they did not acquire their power legally from the true legitimate monarchs of England.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast

I keep discovering new information by researching more English history. This time I am certain I found who the rightful heir to the throne is. And Parliament is not a legitimate source of authority, because they did not acquire their power legally from the true legitimate monarchs of England.

Parliament represents the people, you idiot.

And what the fuck made those monarchs legitimate (to exercise real power)? How bloody they could make their swords? That they had a fever dream in which some nonexistent deity said they were legitimate?

http://www.moviequotedb.com/movies/monty-python-and-the-holy-grail/character_1612.html

(Like it or not, Dennis has a point.)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast

And what the fuck made those monarchs legitimate (to exercise real power)? How bloody they could make their swords? That they had a fever dream in which some nonexistent deity said they were legitimate?

http://www.moviequotedb.com/movies/monty-python-and-the-holy-grail/character_1612.html

What made those monarchs legitimate is that they came to power by legal means. England was legally a monarchy, so they legally inherited their positions of power.

And Monty Python and the Holy Grail blasphemes against God and insults King Arthur who some people suspect may have been a British King after the Roman Withdrawal of Britain during the Anglo Saxon invasion. Under the restored legitimate monarchy, that movie will be banned under the blasphemy and insulting legendary national leader laws.

Offline Lana Reverse

• The Beast
Yeah, you can't expect people to accept that somebody has supreme executive power just because a watery tart threw a sword at them they have the right family or won a lot of battles. Unless you fell through a time warp from 1485, your ideas on what makes a government legitimate are ridiculous, outdated, and ridiculously outdated. Why don't you fester in some dark corner with the other neoreactionary tools?
Beware those who hate the rich more than they love the poor.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Dude it's over.  Niam fucked your second cousin.

Ironbite-it's done.

Offline Lana Reverse

• The Beast

What made those monarchs legitimate is that they came to power by legal means. England was legally a monarchy, so they legally inherited their positions of power.

And Monty Python and the Holy Grail blasphemes against God and insults King Arthur who some people suspect may have been a British King after the Roman Withdrawal of Britain during the Anglo Saxon invasion. Under the restored legitimate monarchy, that movie will be banned under the blasphemy and insulting legendary national leader laws.

Jesus tap-dancing Christ! Who are you, Mary Whitehouse? I bet you'd advocate chemically castrating Graham Chairman if he weren't already dead too.
Beware those who hate the rich more than they love the poor.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast

Since you can't seem to get even the most primitive notions of basic political theory through your thick skull, let me make this abundantly clear:

THERE IS ONLY ONE LEGITIMATE SOURCE OF POLITICAL AUTHORITY: A CLEAR, UNCOERCED MANDATE FROM THE PEOPLE YOU PURPORT TO GOVERN, WHICH CAN BE REVOKED AS THEY SEE FIT.

Blasphemy laws can fuck right off. The most basic tenet of a liberal society is the right to challenge any belief or statement, and religion is necessarily the one that must most strongly be challenged because religion makes "such large claims for itself". Nobody can justly declare anything off-limits for criticism or parody.

As for insulting King Arthur, again, as with anything, everything, and everyone else, he or his legend is not immune to criticism or parody.

And banning media (that does not in its production or consumption cause real, demonstrable, and unjustifiable harm, like eight-year-olds, dude) is a sure sign of an autocratic society.

I imagine you also want to ban Life of Brian, even though if you've ever actually watched it you'd know that it depicts Jesus in a pretty positive light.

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
I did further research on English history and discovered that the line of succession to the Kingdom of England and the Lordship of Ireland I previously considered legitimate is illegitimate and because of that I have to confess that I made up the story about merging with my parallel self from a universe where the Yorkist heir became King of England.

King Henry II of England’s wife was Eleanor of Aquitaine. She was previously the wife of Louis VII of France who’s marriage was annulled on the grounds of consanguinity within the fourth degree as she was Louis VII’s third cousin once removed.

However she was also third cousin’s with Henry II. That means that her marriage with Henry II was also illegitimate, making their children illegitimate, making it so that every monarch after Henry II’s death in 1189 was illegitimate. Because of that, I traced who should be the legitimate monarch of England.

Henry II’s brothers were dead by the time of his dead. Because of that, the throne should have gone to Henry II Count of Champagne as he was the direct great grandson of William the Conqueror’s daughter Adela.

After his death, the throne would have went to his brother Theobald III and then his son Theobald I King of Navarre. His granddaughter Queen Joan of Navarre married Phillip IV of France.

Her son Louis X of France had King John I of France who died in 1316. Therefore the throne of England should have gone to his sister Joan II of Navarre.

In 1589 the Kingdom of Navarre was joined by France in personal Union when King Henry III of Navarre inherited the Kingdom of France becoming Henry IV of France.

The last King of France before the July Revolution of 1830 was Louis XIX who ruled for 20 minutes. After his death in 1844, the thrones of England as well as France should have went to his nephew Henry Count of Chambord. After his death in 1883, the the throne of France would go to another male relative because of French Salic law, but the throne of England would have gone to Robert I the pretender to the Duchy of Parma.

His son Elias, had Robert Hugo who died in 1974. After that the throne of England would have gone to his nephew Infante Carlos, Duke of Calabria who died in 2015. Therefore the rightful King of England is Prince Pedro, Duke of Calabria. He has a son, Prince Jaime born 26, June 1993.

I realized that any forced marriage due to kidnapping is null and void under Catholic Canon law, so because of that, we should wait till he gets married, and has children. The firstborn male child should be kidnapped and raised to be the future King of England. If he does not have any male children, then the first born female should be kidnapped to be raised to be Queen.

The royal coat of arms of adopted under Henry II in 1154 should be the flag of England since the cross of St. George was introduced as a national emblem during the reign of the illegitimate monarch Edward I.  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_heraldry#/media/File%3ARoyal_Arms_of_England_(1154-1189).svg

And I will be working on the national anthem which I will upload to YouTube.

But Jaehaerys the Conciliator named his second son Baelon as heir, skipping over Rhaenys, daughter of his first son and by the succession laws of the Andals and the First Men the rightful Queen, in what many think was a desire to establish a precedent legitimising his own rule that had skipped over the daughters of his older brother Prince Aegon.
Σא

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
Thread over, Sigma wins.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
If anyone is interested in an anime that is like Game of Thrones I recommend "The heroic legend of Arslan." It's on Netflix (at least for Finland) and it is pretty damn good.

Less sex and character deaths than GoT so if those were the main selling points for you, it is inferior but politics, treachery, struggle for power and questions of who is the rightful ruler are main points of the series. Also stuff about what makes a good ruler, lots of parallels to crusades and how religions cause wars and plenty of interesting characters. The anime does cut out a few interesting bits that the manga had but it is still pretty damn good.

I'm sure Jacob wouldn't like how the show implies that just having the right parentage doesn't automatically make you the best choice for ruler though.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
Methinks Jacob has glommed onto this new dull set of psuedo royal lists becauase the penny has finally dropped, late as usual, that his rapey scheme to infliltrate the currently shambolic House of Commons and puruse world domination, reliant as it is on the consent of a real live woman and this forumite in particular might be a non starter.

He's like Wiley Coyote, whenever the last mad scheme goes full trainwreck he just goes back to the drawing board and cooks up a madder one!
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 05:57:25 pm by Tolpuddle Martyr »