Author Topic: Austria moving to seize Hitler's birth home  (Read 4606 times)

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
Re: Austria moving to seize Hitler's birth home
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2016, 08:18:02 am »
Im sure theyll be thinking that when they plant ANFO under pews. Spite is TOTALLY worth civvie deaths
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2016, 08:26:51 am »
Spite is TOTALLY worth civvie deaths
This. I thought about making the quip about synagogue/holocaust museum but this train of thought made it sound unfunny to me.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2016, 09:09:23 am »
Except, you expect Neo-Nazis to have that level of coherence in both thought and planning.  I dunno how they are in Europa, but here in GOD'S COUNTRY, Neo-Nazis are, minus the occasional hate crime, little more than a pathetic joke organization full of sister-fucking inbreds.  Besides, they wouldn't be able to get away with that shit HERE, I imagine someone in a real country would probably hunt them down like the animalistic terrorists they are.  If you refrain from turning the site into something positive out of fear for what they or any other terrorist organization would do, and you give those backward pig-fuckers exactly what they want.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2016, 10:05:31 am »
No. If we didn't talk about the Nazi atrocities, build museums or memorials in general or gave any undeserved credit to the Holocaust deniers to avoid offending the neo-Nazis then we would be giving up to fear. There is no need to choose this particular location for a museum or a synagogue just to spite them when you can build them anywhere and achieve the same positive effect.

Offline TheContrarian

• Pope
  • Inter faeces et urinam nascimur
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2016, 05:05:23 pm »
Yeah thats an invitation for a bombing if ive ever heard one

Unless the bombers are muslim in which case you din't hear nuffin.

"What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist."

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2016, 07:22:01 am »
Now if I actually gave a shit if the neo nazis congregated. Heres what I would do

I would put a 7/11 there, or a kiosk, some sort of inoffensive building like "Was there a thing here....meh, guess its just a gas station now"

Three benefits. Liberals get to jack off to spiting neo nazis, nobody is going to bomb a 7/11, and neo nazis arent going to congregate at the aisle with the packet of weirdly expensive chips.
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2016, 02:48:40 am »
"Hey, welcome to the 7/11 Hitler Store. Would you like some Lebensraum Chips?"

Do what Nazis hate the most - commercialize and submerge the place in materialism. Sell fake mustaches, and make up weird and expensive chip flavors with a company logo on it front and center.

Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2016, 03:10:08 am »

Do what Nazis hate the most - commercialize and submerge the place in materialism. Sell fake mustaches, and make up weird and expensive chip flavors with a company logo on it front and center.

And hire Jews, Romani, and Slavs to run the place. (The more of them that are gay, the better.)
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2016, 03:06:56 am »

And hire Jews, Romani, and Slavs to run the place. (The more of them that are gay, the better.)

I love this idea.
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2016, 11:28:17 am »
The real question is why now?

Answer that question and you will understand why we need to keep that house, turn it into a museum, and plant a big sign outside that says: "on April 20, 1889 an evil man was born here. Fifty years later we willingly followed him to war and millions were slaughtered as a result."

Now THAT I could definitely get behind!
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!