Author Topic: Not-Good Things People Say on the Internet  (Read 273926 times)

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
Re: Not-Good Things People Say on the Internet
« Reply #1845 on: September 13, 2020, 01:41:58 am »
I saw this elsewhere and I remember thinking that "lesbianics" sounds like some sort of martial art or possibly a superpower.

Like the Biotics of Mass Effect.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #1846 on: September 13, 2020, 06:23:19 pm »

That's a lot of words for "I don't have regular sex".

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #1847 on: September 13, 2020, 11:18:17 pm »
I saw this elsewhere and I remember thinking that "lesbianics" sounds like some sort of martial art or possibly a superpower.

Like the Biotics of Mass Effect.

"Back off, Thad, Viktoria here is a Master Class in Lesbianics."
"A MASTER CLASS!?"
"Yes, she is SO lesbian it lets her kick ass using the sheer power of her lesbianism as a martial art."
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #1848 on: September 18, 2020, 11:11:19 pm »
lesbianics slayed my sides.

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #1849 on: April 09, 2021, 10:54:47 am »
conservative humor

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
  • 404: Personal text not found.
« Reply #1850 on: April 09, 2021, 10:19:14 pm »
Don't you know, Bison? Domestic abuse is the very model of great hu-*vomits uncontrollably*
Who needs a signature?

Offline ryu238

• Neonate
« Reply #1851 on: January 20, 2022, 12:53:00 pm »
Here is someone on the farms whining that sjws clearly forced someone to apologize for an offensive joke..but gives no evidence: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/juan-ortiz-somecallmejohnny-the-supergamingbros.58968/post-5078744

""So you said something a fuckton of years ago that now we find offensive? bend the knee and ask for our forgiveness or perish."

Pretty much the whole LGBT\SJW community in general, fucking hell they're annoying. they're killing everything they can, the gaming industry is fucked, the movie industry is fucked beyond repair, the music industry is... fucking hell, does it exists anymore? You can't say or do shit without having these ones crying for a protest, because they're bored out of their mind since they have no life, and since they can't be happy, then nobody can.
I wish people would've silenced them back when they started being annoying instead of falsely agreeing."

I wonder why it is so important to see jokes as having no harm: https://psycnet.apa.org/record/2016-38182-001

And they have no irony over their own behavior in demanding apologies from people they don't like: https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/List_of_Gamergate_claims#Gamergate_is_tolerant

This view that they were "forced" denies people making apologies any agency. Like they can't be refkective? And this assumes that there was nothing wrong with any joke in the first place, which they usually never bother justifying.

Oh and from that threads OP:"Of course the troon starts sperging asap. It would've been weird hearing some decent arguments from them. Also, isn't it ironic that he RTd a ResetEra thread?"

Right because discussing how problematic having a trans person not go through transitioning is "good" isn't rational?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2022, 01:09:13 pm by ryu238 »