Author Topic: Worst Political Cartoons  (Read 1629409 times)

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
Re: Worst Political Cartoons
« Reply #6480 on: May 22, 2017, 07:33:37 pm »

Barack Obama's legacy advancing human rights is just as important as the moon landings.  A Good Cartoon.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #6481 on: June 18, 2017, 09:16:53 am »

...Does the writer prefer teenage pregnancies or does he just think that women should be the property of their father until they marry?
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #6482 on: June 18, 2017, 03:50:58 pm »
The answer is yes.

pyro

« Reply #6483 on: June 18, 2017, 05:29:04 pm »
...Does the writer prefer teenage pregnancies or does he just think that women should be the property of their father until they marry?

My guess is that the writer prefers teenagers to not have sex.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #6484 on: June 18, 2017, 06:14:00 pm »

My guess is that the writer prefers teenagers to not have sex.

And if they do, they need to be punished with STIs and babies!
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #6485 on: June 18, 2017, 06:15:13 pm »

My guess is that the writer prefers teenagers to not have sex with people other than himself.

Fixed.
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #6486 on: June 18, 2017, 08:49:08 pm »

Children are not people, how can they possibly do things without asking their parents for permission first.
Σא

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #6487 on: June 18, 2017, 08:58:51 pm »
On top of everything else, Why does the girl look like she's six?  Maybe this is the dad's fault for letting his first grade daughter buy shit at the drug store unsupervised.

pyro

« Reply #6488 on: June 18, 2017, 10:05:38 pm »

My guess is that the writer prefers teenagers to not have sex with people other than himself.

Fixed.

Does he have a history of pedophilia?

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #6489 on: June 22, 2017, 05:44:51 am »

...Could they make up their mind whether the Russia connection is fake news or something to be proud of?
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
  • 404: Personal text not found.
« Reply #6490 on: June 23, 2017, 08:06:44 pm »
Well that's certainly a way to make someone you admire look like a complete bully. Good job, moron cartoonist.
Who needs a signature?

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #6491 on: June 23, 2017, 10:01:02 pm »
Who's pink tie supposed to be?

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #6492 on: June 23, 2017, 10:08:48 pm »
Who's pink tie supposed to be?

I'd guess it's Erdogan.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
« Reply #6493 on: June 23, 2017, 10:21:37 pm »
Well that's certainly a way to make someone you admire look like a complete bully. Good job, moron cartoonist.
You assume the cartoonist thinks being a bully is a bad thing. The superficial strength of a bully is what authoritarians admire in a leader.

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #6494 on: June 30, 2017, 03:15:54 pm »