Author Topic: Hannah Anderson  (Read 3714 times)

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
Hannah Anderson
« on: August 10, 2013, 08:42:18 pm »
OK, so I just saw something on the news about this case involving a kidnapping of a 16 year old girl. Anyone care to fill me in on the whole thing? Apparently this has been a big story for a week or so, but since I don't watch the news, I haven't head about it until now.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
Re: Hannah Anderson
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2013, 08:58:58 pm »
Google is your friend.

Long story short, guy burns house down, with people inside of it to my understanding, and kidnaps girl. Everybody with iPhones gets a middle-of-the-night Amber Alert text that causes a lot of mixed reactions. Girls disappears, and is later sighted in Idaho (instead of SoCal, where she was taken). That's about as much as I understand.

I haven't been paying attention.
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline TheUnknown

• The Beast
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2013, 09:01:29 pm »
Google is your friend.

Long story short, guy burns house down, with people inside of it to my understanding, and kidnaps girl. Everybody with iPhones gets a middle-of-the-night Amber Alert text that causes a lot of mixed reactions. Girls disappears, and is later sighted in Idaho (instead of SoCal, where she was taken). That's about as much as I understand.

Also, the guy who took her was a friend of the mom (who was murdered in the aforementioned fire), and the girl's friends say the guy had a "crush" on her.

Offline Leafy

• Radical Radish
  • Pope
  • "My bunny will eat your soul!"
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2013, 09:25:08 pm »
According to a Google search they killed the guy and rescued Hannah.

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2013, 10:01:53 pm »
Google is your friend.

I do know how to use google, and already knew most of that. The reason I posted it here was more for the benefit of anyone who doesn't already know, and because I wanted to see what y'all thought on it, as opposed to my laziness to google it.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2013, 02:50:32 am »
She's safe and sound now, and he's dead, Jim.
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2013, 04:03:49 am »
Wasn't there another kid kidnapped with Hannah? A brother? Did he get killed. I know there was another child dead with Mom in the house. Unless I'm thinking of another story.

EDIT: I re-read the story. The dead child in the house was the brother so only Hannah was kidnapped.

Confusing how stuff is reported. Initial reports made it like both brother and sister were taken. People need to write better. I know the child's body in the house was initially not identified but still.

But since this freak had the hots for Hannah, taking her brother along wouldn't have made much sense.

I'm glad Hannah's okay & the kidnapper dead.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 04:11:21 am by SpukiKitty »

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2013, 10:02:40 pm »
It's better than how most kidnappings turn out. The girl gets raped and killed early on and the kidnapper is arrested after a (potentially lengthy) investigative process.

The whole story, what with the house being burned down to murder her family as she's being kidnapped, then the kidnapper being gunned down by the police and the girl rescued, could be made into a dark thriller film with zero embellishment.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline rageaholic

• The Beast
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2013, 12:03:15 pm »
Rage alert.  people are victim blaming her as if she was complicit in her families murders.

Here's a youtube comment.

This girl is like Casey Anthony - a sociopath...cold, unfeeling, inappropriate emotions, attention craving, etc. this story will be a Lifetime movie for sure.

Now I haven't been following this story too much so I might be missing something, but blaming this girl?  Dick move. 

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2013, 02:15:04 pm »
I saw this coming a mile away. People are acting like she was in on it because of her past relationship with the kidnapper, and the fact that her family benefits from his will.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline KZN02

• The Beast
  • The Master of Tediousness
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2013, 03:18:25 pm »
Honestly, I was getting Dahlia Hawthrone vibes, but I wanted to wait for more information before I made my conclusions.
What is, is not; what is not, is.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2013, 02:38:05 am »
Dear assholes: shove a grenade up your asshole and pull the pin.
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.