Author Topic: ISIS wants to get a nuke  (Read 5137 times)

Offline Second Coming of Madman

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
  • Cisscum Internationale Society
ISIS wants to get a nuke
« on: May 23, 2015, 11:45:41 pm »
  Well, shit.

Straight from the horse's mouth in Dabiq, no less. Considering that this is from a utter quisling (one whose neck is on the line, no less), I'd take it with a grain of salt- even knowing how utterly fucking corrupt Pakistan is.
@KanzlerImaginos - Feel free to drop me a line.

Toddlers get too much exercise, they wouldn't make good veal.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
Re: ISIS wants to get a nuke
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2015, 03:56:45 am »
If ISIS was going to purchase a nuke with intent to use it, it would most likely force the west to spring into action and actually put boots on the ground. Unfortunately a war with them would just create more angry Muslims and more terrorist groups. Taking out Saddam Hussein was the worst thing we couldve done. What ever we do I hope we can figure out how to stop them.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2015, 04:45:40 am »
At this point all the countries in the middle east oppose ISIS and they would join the fight as well. Note that ISIS is already at war against those of them that they share a border with. In fact, bringing in soldiers from Muslim countries to fight alongside a multinational force might be the best option, hopefully the locals would realize that it wouldn't be a war against their religion, merely against ISIS.

(And I'm not sure if the locals can defeat ISIS without outside help. Then again, soldiers from another continent can't change the peoples hearts like we saw with the War on terror. The neighbouring countries might be able to do so without creating more hate against the "west.")
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 04:47:50 am by askold »
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2015, 04:52:24 am »
Then why aren't they joining in the fight? At this point I've seen fuck all from other middle eastern countries in regards to ISIS. Even Iran another shia country isn't trying to stop this Sunni take over of the region.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2015, 05:00:47 am »
Then why aren't they joining in the fight? At this point I've seen fuck all from other middle eastern countries in regards to ISIS. Even Iran another shia country isn't trying to stop this Sunni take over of the region.

Because ISIS is currently fighting other enemies? Because until ISIS becomes a direct threat to them it is easier for them to let others send their troops to die and spend money on war. At the moment the worst that ISIS can do is some suicide attack with bombs or guns. Their biggest massacres all happen inside their territory as they slaughter people with blades and rifles.

IF ISIS gets a nuke somehow then they could actually threaten other countries as well. Dirty bomb going off in Mecca (they have threatened to attack Mecca) would throw the muslims in panic and it would probably be rather high on their list of "things to do with a nuclear weapon."
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2015, 05:16:46 am »
Well their suicide attacks are apparently working seeing as they just took over the city of Ramadi this past week. Just a few weeks ago reports said they were on a decline, and that the ISIS leader is mia maybe even dead. Now they're taking over another city. Granted this isn't the first time ISIS has walked into an Iraqi city only to have Iraqi troops shit there pants and run at the sight of them leaving all Of their weapons behind.
Some analysts call this nuke thing just saber rattling, threatening a major attack on a foreign country to make then seen bigger than they actually are.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2015, 10:00:21 am »
Yeah I saw they took over Ramadi. That pissed me off quite a bit considering all the hard work me and my friends put into that city.
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2015, 10:13:06 am »
Well their suicide attacks are apparently working seeing as they just took over the city of Ramadi this past week. Just a few weeks ago reports said they were on a decline, and that the ISIS leader is mia maybe even dead. Now they're taking over another city. Granted this isn't the first time ISIS has walked into an Iraqi city only to have Iraqi troops shit there pants and run at the sight of them leaving all Of their weapons behind.
Some analysts call this nuke thing just saber rattling, threatening a major attack on a foreign country to make then seen bigger than they actually are.

I hope so.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2015, 10:59:34 am »

I hope so.

Me, too.

Also, if you're an Iraqi soldier & you're too chicken to fight, when you high-tail out, take your weapons with you.

And if you're a soldier, do what you're trained to do! GAWD!

I sometimes wonder if the Iraqi soldiers are in on this. At least put up a fight! You joined the military, START DOING SOLDIER STUFF! If you can't handle war, don't join the military! Simple!

They should send infiltrators. Why won't they infiltrate DAESH? A lot of terrorist cells and terrorist organizations have been brought down via infiltrating & subverting. It's the perfect way to fight the enemy!

Art Vandelay

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2015, 11:16:59 pm »
Because infiltration is really difficult and takes quite a long time. Not to mention, if you were to know about it, then they'd be doing it very wrong.

Offline Random Gal

• Bisex Rex
  • The Beast
  • Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2015, 12:40:28 am »
Not to mention, if you were to know about it, then they'd be doing it very wrong.
This. I'm sure the CIA and others must have some people infiltrating them, but they're naturally keeping quiet.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2015, 11:00:12 am »
I'm pretty sure we have infiltrators in Isis already. But we'll never know about it.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2015, 12:05:04 pm »
I'm pretty sure we have infiltrators in Isis already. But we'll never know about it.

But of course, *DERP*

Well just have to be patient, then.

DAESH will fall, eventually. Who knows what the REAL situation is over there?

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2015, 05:18:11 pm »
I"m starting to think ISIS isn't actually a terrorist group.  Now here me out.  They use all the standard tactics but they also raid historical sites them blow them up.  What if they're actually some rich fucktard's private army and he wants to get all these priceless artifacts but doesn't want to pay for 'em?  Cause ISIS does do that in order to fund their operations.

Ironbite-shouldn't it be easy to track the buyers?

Offline Second Coming of Madman

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
  • Cisscum Internationale Society
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2015, 06:19:18 pm »
If Mr. Blofeld wanted to get his hands on priceless Sumerian artifacts, why bulldoze the entire fucking city?
@KanzlerImaginos - Feel free to drop me a line.

Toddlers get too much exercise, they wouldn't make good veal.