Author Topic: How to restore the Jacobite heirs to their throne and why you should support it  (Read 4012 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
I talked about the Jacobite sucession before. So I came up with a step by step plan to restore the rightful heirs to the British throne to power. Since most of you don’t seem to give a damn about the Jacobite cause, I will first explain why it matters to you.

It matters because of the Muslim migrant  crisis. The UK and the majority of the Commonwealth realms support open borders, allowing Muslim migrants into the countries. If you read the news, you will easily find the concept that Islam is a religion of peace to be complete bullshit. The UK and other European countries have suffered from horrible terrorist attacks committed by Muslims. You may argue that not all Muslims are terrorists. That is true but your missing the point. There is a strong correlation between Muslim migration and terrorism because Muslims come from countries that have terrorists.

And Muslims that commit terrorist attacks are not the only threat. Most Muslims sympathize with the terrorists and want Sharia Law to become the law in European countries. They consider women to be lesser than men and believe in forcing women to cover their heads in hijabs. Muslim countries have the worst women rights records. They believe in wife beating. Some even practice female genital mutilation. They believe in marrying underage girls since their prophet Muhammad married a 9 year old. They kill women who have extramarital sex. They even punish women who were raped, blaming them for not covering up. They think that it is justified to rape women who don’t cover up their bodies. Germany and Sweden have the worst Muslim migrant rape epidemic. There are women’s marches in Germany against the bitch Angela Merkel for letting rapists into their country. This video explains the crisis. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D3ClAeKhazo

In order to save humanity from Islam, we need to get the Muslims deported from Europe and sent back to the Middle East and Africa. Queen Elizabeth II and the House of Windsor have betrayed their country by tolerating the massive influx of Muslim migrants to Britain. They do not deserve their throne. However the monarchs of Merry Old England never tolerated Islam. Good king Richard the Lionheart went on a crusade to stop the Muslim menace.

So Britain needs monarchs that will defend their own people such as the heirs of Saint Charles I. Britain needs monarchs that actually rule the country and lead armies into battle instead of being celebrities. Therefore Britain needs to be ruled by the descendants of Saint Charles I.

The problem in Europe is that the European countries banned guns so the people are unable to defend themselves from terrorists. You may argue that guns cause mass shootings in the US such as the horrible tragedy in Parkland Florida but that is not true. Of course psychopaths such as Nicholas Cruz should NOT have been allowed to get a gun but that is the fault of the FBI for ignoring the warning signs. Arming well trained teachers is what saves lives because they can immediately shoot psycho shooters. Guns save lives because it is used for self defense.

So step 1 of the plan is to smuggle guns into Britain so that the British can defend themselves. The British will learn that guns will save the lives of their children. So when the government tries to take away their guns, they will refuse to give them up which will lead to an armed rebellion. It should be led by a charismatic Neo Jacobite leader. Perhaps a Scot since the Scottish idolize their hero Bonnie Prince Charlie.

The Jacobite heir Prince Joseph Wenzel lives in Britain. The rebels can kidnap him, have him crowned King and a female rebel can force him into marriage so that a future son or daughter of his will be raised to become King or Queen.

Once the British rebels have won, they can invade France so that Joseph will be crowned King of France. Then the British can invade the Vatican. Pope Francis will be deposed, put on trial for covering up the pedophilia scandal, and executed. Then the Cardinals will be forced to elect Joseph as the new Pope.

Then the British and French can go on a new crusade against our Muslim enemies, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran etc. The heir to the Palavi Dynazty will be made Shah of Iran. The Arab lands will be part of the Franco British Empire where the Muslims will be forced to submission. The Arab Christains will be in charge of the local governments. The women will be allowed to uncover themselves and wear bikinis.

So join this Neo Jacobite cause to stop the spread of the cancer of Islam!

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
Hi, I'm Jacob Harrison, and I think that democracy sucks balls.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
So, our Denim snowdropper has taken a break from the Gap catalogue to tell us how he opposed Oliver Cromwell because he was a sectarian and was mean to Catholics, which he's not anymore-whatever, but he was to restore a dead royal line because he thinks they'll be sectarian to Muslims, because reasons.

Also thinks that the present Royals could summon the PM and ask them to do their bidding or even more hilariously, that a bunch of randos no one's heard of could do it after turfing the incomprehensibly popular Windsors out of Buckingham Palace and pulling a Lannister on them.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 10:16:45 pm by Tolpuddle Martyr »

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
Presumably he wants to recruit the Boltons and Freys to help.

Careful with that Ramsay - present your back once too many times and you're kibble.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Art Vandelay

So basically, you want to induce a demand spike for guns in the UK, a demand spike which you and your newly set up arms smuggling operation will be in the perfect position to take advantage of, which will hopefully allow you to raise the money required for me to come over there and cut your balls off, no?

You know, I think you might be on to something. That said, if I may offer some advice. Don't sell exclusively to the neo-Jacobites. Also sell to the Muslim nutjobs, and perhaps the Welsh and Northern Irish separatists, and the existing government (it'll be a lot easier than you'd imagine), and anyone else who can pay. That way, you create a delicious positive feedback loop where each side is trying to arm themselves more heavily than the other, and ideally a stalemate where neither side can defeat the other. In the end, you'll be rolling in cash for the next decade. I might even be able to come over there in a private jet, stay in a five star all inclusive resort and cut your balls off using gold plated, diamond encrusted gardening shears and wearing only the finest custom made clown suit from Dolce and Gabana.

Ah, that'd be the dream.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 03:29:55 am by Art Vandelay »

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
Britain is a nuclear armed nation.  France is a nuclear armed nation.  If Britain invaded France, wouldn't that be more likely to result in a nuclear war that would destroy the world then unite the countries against Islam. 

Also Pakistanis a Muslim country with nuclear weapons and Iran and several others could get them in short order, and would also likely use them if Europe decided to commit genocide against Muslims.

Also DIRECT QUESTION

Since the 1970s, the number of Muslims in Europe has grown and the number of fatal terrorist attacks in Europe has declined

If Muslims are such awful terrorism lovers, why is it that there are fewer terrorists now that there are more Muslims?

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
There is also the fact I think you overestimate the number of people who still care about which ass sits on a throne.

This is the 21st century. Not the 15th. You Jacobites need to give it up.

You honestly think you can just MAKE British people as obsessive about their cock size compensation guns as some Americans are? You do realize that never in the history of terrorism has a single "good guy with a gun" stopped a terrorist attack.

That is a fact. It is not something you can just believe away.

I think you honestly need to dump this garbage "white identity" politics, and just embrace what modern times has to offer - I personally love working out. As Arnold once said, a good pump is like a good cum.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
Britain is a nuclear armed nation.  France is a nuclear armed nation.  If Britain invaded France, wouldn't that be more likely to result in a nuclear war that would destroy the world then unite the countries against Islam. 

Also Pakistanis a Muslim country with nuclear weapons and Iran and several others could get them in short order, and would also likely use them if Europe decided to commit genocide against Muslims.

Also DIRECT QUESTION

Since the 1970s, the number of Muslims in Europe has grown and the number of fatal terrorist attacks in Europe has declined

If Muslims are such awful terrorism lovers, why is it that there are fewer terrorists now that there are more Muslims?

Also DIRECT QUESTION

Well the only time nukes were used in warfare was Hiroshima and Nagasaki so France would most likely use soldiers, tanks, and warplanes rather than resorting to nukes.

And first of all, I am NOT calling for genocide. I am calling for a conquest and subjugation of the Muslims. Second, Europe can use the NATO missle defense system as defense from the small amount of nukes that Iran could try launching. Third, the combined nukes of Britain and France will outnumber the
nukes that Iran would get.

To answer your question, the terrorism in Europe in the 1970s was committed by other terrorist organizations such as the IRA and Communist terrorists. Terrorism of other ideologies has decreased. However that does not change the fact that there is a strong correlation between Muslims and crime, rape, and terrorism. Watch the women’s video in the link I posted on the crisis in Sweden. It contains pictures as well as footage of a Muslim pro Paliestine rally where Muslims are calling for killing Jews. Muslims are just as evil as Nazis.

Also the conservative countries Poland and Hungary have refused to accept any Muslim migrants, and you don’t hear stories on the news of terrorist attacks there.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 10:20:33 am by Jacob Harrison »

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
So, our Denim snowdropper has taken a break from the Gap catalogue to tell us how he opposed Oliver Cromwell because he was a sectarian and was mean to Catholics, which he's not anymore-whatever, but he was to restore a dead royal line because he thinks they'll be sectarian to Muslims, because reasons.

Also thinks that the present Royals could summon the PM and ask them to do their bidding or even more hilariously, that a bunch of randos no one's heard of could do it after turfing the incomprehensibly popular Windsors out of Buckingham Palace and pulling a Lannister on them.

The royals, even under the limits of the Consitutional monarchy, do have de jure power to appoint and dismiss ministers, give assent to bills, etc but they haven’t exercised it in the last 200 years and left it to parliament. So it is their fault that they haven’t exercised their power in defense of the nation. The English will realize that and be fed up with the Windsor’s. And as I said, the Scottish will defenetely support the Jacobite cause because they will remember their hero, Bonnie Prince Charlie.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
There is also the fact I think you overestimate the number of people who still care about which ass sits on a throne.

This is the 21st century. Not the 15th. You Jacobites need to give it up.

You honestly think you can just MAKE British people as obsessive about their cock size compensation guns as some Americans are? You do realize that never in the history of terrorism has a single "good guy with a gun" stopped a terrorist attack.

That is a fact. It is not something you can just believe away.

I think you honestly need to dump this garbage "white identity" politics, and just embrace what modern times has to offer - I personally love working out. As Arnold once said, a good pump is like a good cum.

Good guys with guns have stopped crimes and shootings, so they can stop terrorist attacks that involve guns, or knives.

I am not a white nationalist because “white” is too broad and does not refer to a specific ethnic group or culture. I am an American Anglo Saxon nationalist because of America’s Anglo Saxon cultural heritage. I consider blacks with any English ancestry to be my fellow Anglo Saxon brothers and sisters because they have English DNA in them.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 11:16:43 am by Jacob Harrison »

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
Why the hell wouldn't France use Nukes if they were invaded by Britain.  Even among the angry racists they don't want to subjugated by the British crown any more then you want to be by the French republic.  They would fight back by any means they could.  And saying you'd have more Nukes doesn't matter, it only takes few to wreck your country.

You advocate violently destroying a cultural identity, which is what genocide is.  It is unimaginable that this could be accomplished without mass murder.

The girl in your video offers no evidence for her claims whatsoever, all she does is say that there have been crimes in Sweden therefore Muslims are bad.  Nothing she says proves that Muslims are the ones committing them, and at any rate the vast majority of Muslims aren't so why should they be punished for what someone else did?

I live in Ottawa, Canada which has a large Muslim immigrant population.  Yet this city is a safe place with low crime.  I know many Muslims of a wide variety of Nationalities and none of them support terrorism or sexual assault.  You on the other hand are calling for wars and cultural genocides that would likely kill tens if not hundreds of millions of people.  You seem the far greater danger here.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
Why the hell wouldn't France use Nukes if they were invaded by Britain.  Even among the angry racists they don't want to subjugated by the British crown any more then you want to be by the French republic.  They would fight back by any means they could.  And saying you'd have more Nukes doesn't matter, it only takes few to wreck your country.

You advocate violently destroying a cultural identity, which is what genocide is.  It is unimaginable that this could be accomplished without mass murder.

The girl in your video offers no evidence for her claims whatsoever, all she does is say that there have been crimes in Sweden therefore Muslims are bad.  Nothing she says proves that Muslims are the ones committing them, and at any rate the vast majority of Muslims aren't so why should they be punished for what someone else did?

I live in Ottawa, Canada which has a large Muslim immigrant population.  Yet this city is a safe place with low crime.  I know many Muslims of a wide variety of Nationalities and none of them support terrorism or sexual assault.  You on the other hand are calling for wars and cultural genocides that would likely kill tens if not hundreds of millions of people.  You seem the far greater danger here.

Well the NATO countries including France would invade Britain anyway when the rebels take over, so war with France would happen anyway. And NATO has a missle defense system that can intercept the small amount of nukes Iran would try launching.

The UN definition of genocide is "intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such.” As I said, my intent is not to destroy Muslims, it is to subjugate them. It would be accomplished by conquering the Muslim countries. The Franco British Empire will try to avoid civilian casualties.

She did offer evidence. She showed footage of Muslims calling for killing Jews, and talked about the increase in sexual offenses and rapes between 2015 and 2016, the time when European countries started the Muslim refugee program. And the Muslims that don’t commit the crimes are not the only problem. Muslims that cover for the crimes of their brethren, go to mosques with radical Imans, and support Sharia law are a threat to Western values. The vast majority of Muslims support Sharia law which is in conflict with European law, so they should not be allowed to live in Europe. The only safe Muslims are the non practicing Muslims. Here is another video that shows that the rape crisis is real and that the women in Europe had enough. It is the 120db movement.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zYGwQM2NjqI

Are the Muslims in Otowa and your Muslim friends  first generation immigrants or are they descendants of Muslims who came to Canada generations ago. Because the generations of immigrants eventually assimilate into the country. And are the Muslim women in Otowa covering their heads in hijabs? How would the Muslims react if you drew Muhammad or tore the Quran to shreds in front of them? However Muslims that come from Muslim countries do not assimilate because they come from countries with Sharia law which treats women and non Muslims horriblly.

And why do you oppose a Franco British conquest to liberate the women, Christians and other persecuted groups of the Middle East. Are you not disgusted by the treatment of women and minorites there?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 02:00:35 pm by Jacob Harrison »

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
Let's just go over a few things in no particular order:

-Mutually Assured Destruction is a mighty deterrent. ...But the deterrent part refers to it preventing a war. A war between two countries that are both nuclear powers could still go nuclear if one of them gets desperate or thinks that the other might get desperate. Any war between UK and France would be problematic because the two countries share most of their allies. In effect though, NATO response could be stopped by NATO countries using their veto right but the EU must respond to defend a member from attack. Thus, if push comes to shove most of the NATO countries would be forced to side with France and the others have the option of staying neutral. ...Anyway, I can see no realistic scenario where UK and France would fight a war. Not with the way politics is now and certainly not because of the delusional justifications that Harrison makes up.

-A nuclear war between some sort of fantastical crusading Christian nations and the nuclear powers in Middle-East would most definitely go nuclear if such a thing would happen. (No country is going to join that crusade buddy.)

-The current monarchs are doing quite well for Britain as tourism attractions and are actually making a profit for the country and all this without interfering with the politics. A new set of monarchs that, as is suggested here, would also weaken the democracy in the country would not be popular and I seriously question Harrison's understanding of politics in Britain if he thinks that people would approve of that.

-Gun culture in USA and Britain are rather different. First of all being that you would not find "good guys" who would be willing to buy illegal guns. The only people interested in those smuggled guns would be criminals and the guns would be used in crimes or confiscated from local crooks once they'd start carrying them because it makes them look like "bad boys." They'd also toughen up their gun laws furthermore to prevent future smuggling. If you really wanted to make guns legal in UK you would be more successful by campaigning for safe gun use and for reducing the current restrictions without making it easier for crooks to obtain guns, by taking example out of other EU countries that have tough gun laws and healthy gun hobbies.

-Muslims really aren't the boogeyman you seem to think they are. Many of the Muslims who immigrated into Europe have integrated well into their new homes and more and more of them are simply locals. There are Islamic terrorists but it mostly happens in Islamic countries and in the Middle-East and now that ISIS is going down it looks like the terrorism is also reducing. ...And I've seen Christians and Atheists claim that it is ok to rape women so I'm not going to condemn entire religious groups just because there are chauvinists and incels among them. ...In fact, Harrison here suggests forced marriage and rape as a solution to one of the numerous problems in his delusional fantasy so I don't see how he thinks he can also claim that other groups need to be destroyed because of rape support but his faction of one deluded moron is totally kosher.

-You are a strange kind of racist/nationalist.

EDIT:

Obviously the biggest problem with these fantasies is that Harrison plans several wars and invasions without having any kind of way to recruit people to his cause as there's not going to be anyone who thinks that any of this is a good idea. Then again, he wouldn't even manage to do his smuggling operation long enough to see it fail because it doesn't produce "good guys with guns" so this plan will never get off of his drawing board.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 02:03:57 pm by Askold »
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast

-Mutually Assured Destruction is a mighty deterrent. ...But the deterrent part refers to it preventing a war. A war between two countries that are both nuclear powers could still go nuclear if one of them gets desperate or thinks that the other might get desperate. Any war between UK and France would be problematic because the two countries share most of their allies. In effect though, NATO response could be stopped by NATO countries using their veto right but the EU must respond to defend a member from attack. Thus, if push comes to shove most of the NATO countries would be forced to side with France and the others have the option of staying neutral. ...Anyway, I can see no realistic scenario where UK and France would fight a war. Not with the way politics is now and certainly not because of the delusional justifications that Harrison makes up.

-A nuclear war between some sort of fantastical crusading Christian nations and the nuclear powers in Middle-East would most definitely go nuclear if such a thing would happen. (No country is going to join that crusade buddy.)

-The current monarchs are doing quite well for Britain as tourism attractions and are actually making a profit for the country and all this without interfering with the politics. A new set of monarchs that, as is suggested here, would also weaken the democracy in the country would not be popular and I seriously question Harrison's understanding of politics in Britain if he thinks that people would approve of that.

-Gun culture in USA and Britain are rather different. First of all being that you would not find "good guys" who would be willing to buy illegal guns. The only people interested in those smuggled guns would be criminals and the guns would be used in crimes or confiscated from local crooks once they'd start carrying them because it makes them look like "bad boys." They'd also toughen up their gun laws furthermore to prevent future smuggling. If you really wanted to make guns legal in UK you would be more successful by campaigning for safe gun use and for reducing the current restrictions without making it easier for crooks to obtain guns, by taking example out of other EU countries that have tough gun laws and healthy gun hobbies.

-Muslims really aren't the boogeyman you seem to think they are. Many of the Muslims who immigrated into Europe have integrated well into their new homes and more and more of them are simply locals. There are Islamic terrorists but it mostly happens in Islamic countries and in the Middle-East and now that ISIS is going down it looks like the terrorism is also reducing. ...And I've seen Christians and Atheists claim that it is ok to rape women so I'm not going to condemn entire religious groups just because there are chauvinists and incels among them. ...In fact, Harrison here suggests forced marriage and rape as a solution to one of the numerous problems in his delusional fantasy so I don't see how he thinks he can also claim that other groups need to be destroyed because of rape support but his faction of one deluded moron is totally kosher.

EDIT:

Obviously the biggest problem with these fantasies is that Harrison plans several wars and invasions without having any kind of way to recruit people to his cause as there's not going to be anyone who thinks that any of this is a good idea. Then again, he wouldn't even manage to do his smuggling operation long enough to see it fail because it doesn't produce "good guys with guns" so this plan will never get off of his drawing board.

EDIT:

1. Mutually assured destruction will prevent the war from going nuclear because neither Britain or France would want their civilians killed.

2. Well Iran has not successfully built nukes yet, and the United States under Trump is preventing that from happening by stopping the horrible Iran deal made by Obama. And the Franco British Empire can form an alliance with India, Pakistan’s enemy if Pakistan tries to sell nukes.

3. Well under a time of civil war, the Brits will follow the command of the rebel leader who will order for the disposition of the Windsor dynasty because he or she will give a speech on how the Windsor’s are traitors for not stopping Muslim immigration. In desperate times such as civil war, people do support authoritarian regimes because they see the dictator as someone who can keep peace, law, and order. The education system will glorify the monarchs of England when teaching history and the Jacobite cause which will teach the children to support the new monarchs.

4. Brits who want to defend themselves, and their families from terrorists will be desperate and would be willing to buy guns on the black market.

5. And many of the Muslims who immigrated have committed sexual assault, rape, and murder. And Islamic terrorism has happened in Europe. ISIS is going down but it’s supporters are all around the world. And the vast majority of Christians and Atheists condemn rape while many Muslim imans resort to blaming the victim. Under Sharia law in many Muslim countries, women are put to death for being raped.

6. And I am only advocating one forced marriage and the victim will be a male.

7. I am NOT racist! I do not believe in racial superiority. I said that I consider blacks with English ancestry to be my fellow Anglo Saxon brothers and sisters. I just want to preserve Anglo Saxon culture and avenge my forefathers.

8. Well the NRA would certainly make profit off of the smuggling operation so they would be involved in the smuggling. There are some Neo Jacobites in Britain who would be convinced by me to use the civil war in the UK as an opportunity to turn it into a Jacobite rebellion.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!

The royals, even under the limits of the Consitutional monarchy, do have de jure power to appoint and dismiss ministers, give assent to bills, etc but they haven’t exercised it in the last 200 years and left it to parliament. So it is their fault that they haven’t exercised their power in defense of the nation. The English will realize that and be fed up with the Windsor’s. And as I said, the Scottish will defenetely support the Jacobite cause because they will remember their hero, Bonnie Prince Charlie.
Has it occured to you the reason they haven't is because they'd be laughed out of Buckingham Palace? Seriously, even die-hard Conservatives aren't interested in being led by someone just because they look good in a fancy uniform on the telly and keep the gutter press happy! Yes, the poms love their Queen, that's not the same as wanting their Queen (or king) to delete democracy! If you're thinking of the Australian example with Gough Whitlam, yes the Queen's representative was able to pull that off, but only with a hung parliament and the support of the opposition party who wanted the PMs job for themselves, not direct rule from Buckingham.

As for the Scots, they'd prefer their own parliament called the shots in Scotland than the one in London, none of them are clamoring for the return of the bloody Jacobites. Seriously, you're less in touch with modern day Scotland than The Donald. Don't believe me? Go into any pub in Glasgow with your loopy ideas but bring a coat, I'm forecasting gales of laughter.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 05:33:43 pm by Tolpuddle Martyr »