Author Topic: More proof that the Christian God is real  (Read 10990 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
Re: More proof that the Christian God is real
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2018, 10:32:32 pm »
I also charitably counted what appears to be an extension of the squiggly line near the eye as a teardrop. It's most likely a decidedly non prophetic squiggle probably caused by her long suffering teacher instructing her to stop mucking about and get back to work, Sasha making unexpected raspberry noises or the hot boy in the third row.

How does blood drip from a rose when it's suspended above the plant again?

Ok I made a mistake, the blood drips down the rose not from the rose. But if you count the vertical blood drops, it is 13. And including that squiggle, the tears are 13. Why it is a squiggle is probably because the shooters came outside to where she was, right when she was finishing the drawing.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2018, 10:40:50 pm »
Drop 4 is T shaped and points straight down!

Did she cut herself shaving Jacob?

Online dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2018, 10:48:47 pm »
Remember that Occam's Razor says, "Do not multiply entities unnecessarily."

There are so many underlying assumptions built into the assumption of God (and if you're a presuppositionalist, fuck off you ignorant moron) that the assumption of God multiplies entities so much that any naturalistic explanation will not do as much.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2018, 11:08:48 pm »
Drop 4 is T shaped and points straight down!

Did she cut herself shaving Jacob?

As I said I think that she panicked when she was drawing that last tear while seeing the shooters come out.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2018, 11:15:02 pm »
You "think?" I thought you said you had "proof."

Speculation is not proof, ask a lawyer. It isn't evidence either, ask a biologist.

Give up kid, you're embarrassing yourself!

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2018, 11:17:25 pm »
Remember that Occam's Razor says, "Do not multiply entities unnecessarily."

There are so many underlying assumptions built into the assumption of God (and if you're a presuppositionalist, fuck off you ignorant moron) that the assumption of God multiplies entities so much that any naturalistic explanation will not do as much.

I already explained how God is omnipotent, omnicient and omnipresent on my site. http://jacobharrisonanglocatholicsociety.blogspot.com/2018/06/how-god-can-be-omnipotent-omniscient.html

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2018, 11:22:27 pm »
You "think?" I thought you said you had "proof."

Speculation is not proof, ask a lawyer. It isn't evidence either, ask a biologist.

Give up kid, you're embarrassing yourself!

Well other distractions could have caused the squiggle. It does not change the fact that she was drawing a 13th teardrop when her pencil slipped. And it does not change the fact that the number of drops of blood is accurately 13.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2018, 11:24:42 pm »
But it's not a fact.

You "think" it's a fact. It's mere speculation on your part.

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2018, 12:00:46 am »
Teen angst.

Well she wrote about her teen angst in her diary. How would teen angst cause her to draw a picture of 13 tears hitting a flower and turning into 13 drops of blood. And it was also drawn on the day she and the other 12 people died.

Gee its not like 13 is an infamously edgy 'bad luck' number that permeates our culture or anything.

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2018, 12:01:39 am »
Also including both perpetrators 15 total people died.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2018, 08:42:37 am »
Teen angst.

Well she wrote about her teen angst in her diary. How would teen angst cause her to draw a picture of 13 tears hitting a flower and turning into 13 drops of blood. And it was also drawn on the day she and the other 12 people died.

Gee its not like 13 is an infamously edgy 'bad luck' number that permeates our culture or anything.

But 13 drops of blood indicates death. And as I said before, it was drawn on the day of the massacre.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 08:51:38 am by Jacob Harrison »

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2018, 08:43:28 am »
Also including both perpetrators 15 total people died.

The perpetrators committed suicide. 13 people were murdered.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2018, 05:20:14 pm »
Teen angst.

But 13 drops of blood indicates death. And as I said before, it was drawn on the day of the massacre.
And 12 drops plus a T shaped squiggle says "R'LyehCthulhuFthagn" if you spell it phonetically, in a certain way.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #43 on: July 05, 2018, 08:52:50 pm »
So, I'm a little curious. Let's assume for a moment that Jacob here is right, and that this girl sketched a pair of disembodied eyes crying onto a flower before getting shot because Jesus Magic. Of all the things an all-powerful, all-knowing god could possibly do right before a couple of loonies shot a bunch of kids, why would he go with making a girl draw something only people who buy into numerology would argue has anything to do with the shooting, instead of, oh I don't know, actually stopping the shooting?

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #44 on: July 05, 2018, 09:03:54 pm »
So, I'm a little curious. Let's assume for a moment that Jacob here is right, and that this girl sketched a pair of disembodied eyes crying onto a flower before getting shot because Jesus Magic. Of all the things an all-powerful, all-knowing god could possibly do right before a couple of loonies shot a bunch of kids, why would he go with making a girl draw something only people who buy into numerology would argue has anything to do with the shooting, instead of, oh I don't know, actually stopping the shooting?
Maybe just all caps writing that says two lunatics are plotting a massacre, their names, addresses and the time and place of the planned incident, shit-write it in Aramaic, Greek or Pig Latin. It'd still be more effective!