Author Topic: A certain FSTDT poster named Coconut  (Read 8779 times)

JimBobJenkins

A certain FSTDT poster named Coconut
« on: January 31, 2016, 04:06:49 pm »
I didn't exactly know where to put this, or whether this is against site rules or not, but I thought it might be interesting for some of you who have been around for a while. Some of you may remember a certain fundie named "coconut", who also went by governmentgetsgirlfriends and ThatIncelBlogger.
This guy: http://www.fstdt.com/Search.aspx?Fundie=coconut
Well, I have some information on him, since he hasn't been featured in 3 years.
He has not gotten better in any sense of the word.
His real name is Marijan Siklic, and he's become the target of several trolling sites after he barged into a trolling forum and proceeded to post near continuously for three days. By the time the thread was locked, it was around 1000 pages. He's continued to post on the forums because he's been banned from every other site and it's the only way he can get attention.https://kiwifar.ms/threads/marijan-%C5%A0ikli%C4%87-thatincelblogger.6576/
Imgur gallery of his rants: http://imgur.com/user/caamib

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
Re: A certain FSTDT poster named Coconut
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2016, 04:19:30 pm »
...Dear God, that guy needs help. ...Serious help and possibly a time out in a mental institution for a while.

Also, I suggest you make a profile here because otherwise your posts have to be individually approved by mods so it may take a while for them to get through.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2016, 04:40:14 pm »
Wow, he is sick.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2016, 04:50:41 pm »
Wow.  That's something else alright.

Ironbite-also hi!

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2016, 07:23:39 pm »
Marijan Siklic...that name sound oddly familiar, for some reason.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2016, 08:08:27 pm »
Marijan Siklic...that name sound oddly familiar, for some reason.

One of the LoveShy guys.
Σא

Art Vandelay

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2016, 08:51:22 pm »
I remember him. He and his nutsack friends showed up for a while and demanded we take their stupid "the government needs to teach me how to pick up chicks so I don't become a mass murderer" idea seriously. Ah, good times.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2016, 08:58:47 pm »
I remember him. He and his nutsack friends showed up for a while and demanded we take their stupid "the government needs to teach me how to pick up chicks so I don't become a mass murderer" idea seriously. Ah, good times.

It's like if Chris-chan were a psychopath.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2016, 10:06:43 pm »
Alexius was the main one of the group. I remember when he posted a pic in the Member Pics Thread with the comment "I'm prettyyy", after which someone else commented agreeing with him. At that point there was a landslide of people shouting "NOOOOO."

We had some good times during forum wars.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2016, 10:13:17 pm »
Remember when we'd get the random Rapture Ready coming over here to spit and hiss at us?

Ironbite-I miss those times.

Offline Svata

• Doesn't even fucking know anymore
  • The Beast
  • No, seriously, fuck astrology.
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2016, 10:37:17 pm »
Someone should go stir up the hivemind.
"Politician" is the occupational equivalent of "Florida".

Offline Cletus

• Neonate
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2016, 05:16:11 pm »
Hey, it's OP here. I'm one of the posters on the troll forums, and I came across Marijan's stuff on FSTDTs while looking for traces of his internet history.
I wouldn't really call him a more psychotic Chris-Chan. Chris is a gross dumbass, but he's more of the "doesn't really know any better" type. Marjian and the Loveshies are just bitter assholes who haven't become delusional enough to go full on Elliot Rogers.
I come bearing more wacky antics of loveshies:
Another FSTDT regular, Fschmidt, showed up to defend Marijan. https://kiwifar.ms/threads/fschmidt-franklin-richard-schmidt-loveshy-god.6949/
He cowardly ran off as soon as it became apparent that he couldn't censor his opponents.

I'm not sure if FSTDT ever featured a bunch of "Incel" people on it. They're essentially crazier loveshies, with a large amount of pedophiles mixed in. A whole site of them, the charmingly titled "Sluthate" found out that people were mocking them after one of them realized people had linked to his "nasal ballooning" thread. (Shoving a condom up his nose in an attempt to rearrange his facial features) https://kiwifar.ms/threads/sluthate-com.6192/page-36#post-598685
Balloon guy got pissed off and gathered up a bunch of Sluthaters to raid a board based around making fun of weird people who take things on the internet too seriously.

Offline Svata

• Doesn't even fucking know anymore
  • The Beast
  • No, seriously, fuck astrology.
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2016, 06:50:09 pm »
A few show from time to time.
"Politician" is the occupational equivalent of "Florida".

Offline Dr. Weird

• Bishop
  • Gentlemen, Behold--Corn!!!
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2016, 03:15:08 pm »
On FSTDT, coconut/caamib often showed up when his quotes were featured, and promptly kept spouting his crap on and on no matter how badly he got his ass handed to him by Anon-e-moose and others.  It's widely suspected he googles himself frequently.

So hey, maybe mentioning him here on FQA will bring us to his attention?  Think of the hours of fun--it could be like the G____G___ threads dialed up to eleven!
Fundie Doublethink:
* The Bible is the inerrant, literal word of God when it talks about the Earth being created in six days and homosexuality being an abomination. The Bible is a flawed work interpreted by errant humans when it talks about loving your neighbor, turning the other cheek, and the evils of greed.
*  All life is sacred and precious from the moment of conception until the moment of birth.
* You're not a sexist.  You just think women are nothing but baby machines and servants.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2016, 07:17:34 pm »
Time to call him here, then.

CAAMIB wants to FUCK HIS MOTHER.
COCONUT is a delusional stalker.
GovernmentGetsGFs is a creepy guy who looks like the bad boy from a horrible 1980's boyband.
MARJAN SIKLIC is a coward who does not want to actually debate on a civilized forum!
MARIJAN SIKLIC is so delusional he regularly has chats with local dogs.

Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer