Author Topic: Europe was the birthplace of mankind, not Africa, scientists find  (Read 8302 times)

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
Re: Europe was the birthplace of mankind, not Africa, scientists find
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2017, 01:56:59 pm »
I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing that I get literally no mentions in that thread.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
  • 404: Personal text not found.
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2017, 06:20:42 pm »
Eh, my name was in a screen cap (IE, the one with the list of Paragon threads that "proved" that we were obsessed with him), but as one of the more "normal" people around here, I'm probably just not funny enough to them.
Who needs a signature?

Art Vandelay

« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2017, 12:43:29 am »
Personally, I'm not sure whether to be relieved or extremely disappointed that the only mention I got in that thread is that I'm one of less nutty people around here. Obviously, I need to up my dick joke game. I've been slacking off too much lately.

Seriously!?! Not even once. Do they know you're Australian? That alone is lulz-worthy. It would be less lulz-worthy if your Prime Minister could do a decent impression, but your lot just can't get anything right.

It's true what they say. People often do resent their betters.

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2017, 01:15:18 am »
Personally, I'm not sure whether to be relieved or extremely disappointed that the only mention I got in that thread is that I'm one of less nutty people around here. Obviously, I need to up my dick joke game. I've been slacking off too much lately.

Seriously!?! Not even once. Do they know you're Australian? That alone is lulz-worthy. It would be less lulz-worthy if your Prime Minister could do a decent impression, but your lot just can't get anything right.

Are you trying to say you're better than us? Cause this is how Americans do impressions:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ar80sFzViw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ar80sFzViw</a>
Does anyone take Donald Trump seriously, anymore?

Art Vandelay

« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2017, 01:27:47 am »

Are you trying to say you're better than us? Cause this is how Americans do impressions:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ar80sFzViw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ar80sFzViw</a>

Well, credit where credit is due. That is a pretty bang on impression of a region-locked video.

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2017, 03:09:04 am »
I think I should point out that I stumbled upon the old FQA/FSTDT thread on Kiwi Farms a couple months ago. And guess who was there whining about us being SJWs and supposedly being dog piled because she "made the mistake" of saying she voted for Trump.

Yeah, I'm fairly certain that she's long gone in more ways than one.

Wait back when that happened she admitted that voting for Trump had been a mistake.

Ok, so I had a few days to look over what I said and did and I know this is not the thread for it but I actually did do some reading on Trump and... most of you are right and quite frankly I wouldn't have voted for him if it wasn't due to populism, which is what it was. But the thing is, it's done and now we have to deal with this guy for the next 4 years and he'll probably be a 1 term president. I really don't have any more to say really, so sorry?

Was she whining before or after she admitted we were right?
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 03:11:09 am by Skybison »

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2017, 04:51:04 am »
Was she whining before or after she admitted we were right?
About two weeks ago, it seems.

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2017, 12:48:04 pm »
Oh, she was posting there after that supposed statement of regret. Hell, that post never sat well with me because it was such a turn around from what she had been saying before and finding her complaining on Kiwi Farms doesn't exactly help those suspicions.
Who needs a signature?

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2017, 06:42:34 pm »
Does anyone have a link to that thread? I am a bit surprised by Radiation being there because I kind of suspect she might be the sort of person that they mock.

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
Σא

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2017, 09:42:47 pm »
Oh, sorry. When checking out when Radiation made her post I made a quick google search to find the thread and ended up in the thread about the main site instead of the thread about the forum. Radiation's post in the forum thread is from April immediately after people piled on her here. Since the last post by a different person in the main site thread is so similar to her last post in the forum thread I didn't realize my mistake until now.

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2017, 03:49:17 am »
I noticed Timetoturn was posting in there and admit that the stupid bullshit he was posting on the main site was trolling.  In the unlikely event that he ever reads this, I just want to say to that being ''Triggered'' (meaning laughing at you and telling you to fuck off) is the correct reaction to someone saying they support having death squads kill people for minor drug offenses.

If you don`t like the direction FSTDT went in, fine, but you don`t need to be a dick.

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2017, 10:53:25 pm »
Ugh, clicking on the links only reminds me of just how fucking childish the people on Kiwi Farms are. Casual use of terms like "sperg" (and pretty much anyone who acts in a way they don't agree with is a "sperg"), "tranny" and "chimp out" plus some of the shit they've dug up shows 1) more obsession than they accuse us of having with Paragon and 2) that ANYTHING is enough to make them think someone is a "lolcow."

And seeing as Radiation is still posting there still, I think my statement about her being long gone in more ways than one stands.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 11:03:37 pm by Cloud3514 »
Who needs a signature?

Offline Radiation

• ILLUMINATI...ASSEMBLE!
  • The Beast
  • Just Radiation, I am so uncreative
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2017, 11:02:03 pm »
This is a new evolutionary theory that may change the Out of Africa Theory. Scientists have found a new fossil of what they think is a newly discovered hominin. They found these fossils in Greece and Bulgaria.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

Currently, most experts believe that our human lineage split from apes around seven million years ago in central Africa, where hominids remained for the next five million years before venturing further afield.

But two fossils of an ape-like creature which had human-like teeth have been found in Bulgaria and Greece, dating to 7.2 million years ago.

The discovery of the creature, named Graecopithecus freybergi, and nicknameded ‘El Graeco' by scientists, proves our ancestors were already starting to evolve in Europe 200,000 years before the earliest African hominid.

An international team of researchers say the findings entirely change the beginning of human history and place the last common ancestor of both chimpanzees and humans - the so-called Missing Link - in the Mediterranean region.
"To some extent this is a newly discovered missing link"Professor Nikolai Spassov, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences

I think this is fascinating because this may be the oldest fossil of a hominin ever found and the fact that it was found in Europe is making scientists question the current theory that we emerged from Africa. I just wonder what other developments might actually come from this.

Question: Do you use the echos symbol around the names and pronouns of Jewish people? Because I saw this article and similarly titled threads on several anti-Semitic sites, and I'm curious.

No, I don't do that and I think it's stupid. I am also not an anti-Semite if that is what you are implying. I also don't usually buy into conspiracy theories who often do that parenthesis thing.
"Radiation, were beauty measured by the soul instead of the body, you would be legendary on the status of Helen of Troy. Be strong." -The Sandman

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2017, 02:14:53 am »
...this should be good.

For one, why did you continue to post on Kiwifarms well after your post establishing your contrition? For two, why show up now of all times, once we've just gotten done looking into your activities? And lastly, is this part and parcel of some infantile attempt at a "raid" by Chris Chandler's internet stalkers?
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer