Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1533289 times)

Offline Jack Mann

• Gold Bugger Jihad Pony
  • God
Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #555 on: July 18, 2013, 09:01:48 am »

What kind of world do you live in if the pinnacle of entertainment is dragqueens?

The magical realm of Izzardland.  So, uh, yeah.

what do cis white able-bodied heterosexual males have to fear when they leave the house besides misplacing their “i love boobies" bracelets?

I can answer this. EVERYTHING.

No one gives a shit about us any more than anyone else, and there's no real stigma attached to harming us as there may be to... any other group out there? Though there aren't many people who'd do it for sport.

Ehhh...  We're still more likely to see protection from law enforcement, we're less likely to be harrassed, and rape, while a possibility, is not so likely that most men really think about it much.  This doesn't mean we have nothing to fear.  It's pretty stupid to think that just because someone's not in any special interest group that they can't suffer any problems, but let's not turn ourselves into martyrs here.  In general, we still have it better than pretty much anyone else.
اللغة العربية صعبة ، ولكنها جميلة جدا

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
« Reply #556 on: July 18, 2013, 09:34:36 am »

I'm compelled to actually answer this shit.
1. Because it's a cow. It has no concept of rape. It cannot experience trauma from it.
2. Because cows do not have sufficient intelligence to actually matter. They're, to put it bluntly, idiots. They have no potential. They have no meaning. They will never invent anything. They will never make breakthroughs. They'll never make an amazing song or film or book or show. They'll never win a war. They'll never protest anything. They will eat grass, reproduce, produce bodily waste, and die.
3. As said in point two, they have no potential or worth. The Jews, by being human beings, have potential. They have the ability to make a difference and change things, like any human being. Not all human beings are born equal potential, but almost all are born with some. Those with absolutely none are kept alive due to sentimental feelings evolved to continue the species.
4. Return to the aforementioned lack of potential in the animals. Additionally, none of these creatures are self-aware. They do not understand mirrors. They do not have a sense of "me". They are that dumb.
5. Because the only reason it isn't is because of modern medical science. Pills aren't natural. If you didn't have them, you'd be sick as hell.
6. Did I use any slurs or insults against vegans here?

I agree with the asker, but I kinda like the bitch for being so inventive with her death threat.

Nope, not making a Mein Teil joke.
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline Clochette

• Bishop
  • spin spin sugar
« Reply #557 on: July 18, 2013, 11:47:52 am »

1. Because it's a cow. It has no concept of rape. It cannot experience trauma from it.
2. Because cows do not have sufficient intelligence to actually matter. They're, to put it bluntly, idiots. They have no potential. They have no meaning. They will never invent anything. They will never make breakthroughs. They'll never make an amazing song or film or book or show. They'll never win a war. They'll never protest anything. They will eat grass, reproduce, produce bodily waste, and die.
3. As said in point two, they have no potential or worth. The Jews, by being human beings, have potential. They have the ability to make a difference and change things, like any human being. Not all human beings are born equal potential, but almost all are born with some. Those with absolutely none are kept alive due to sentimental feelings evolved to continue the species.
4. Return to the aforementioned lack of potential in the animals. Additionally, none of these creatures are self-aware. They do not understand mirrors. They do not have a sense of "me". They are that dumb.
5. Because the only reason it isn't is because of modern medical science. Pills aren't natural. If you didn't have them, you'd be sick as hell.

It's not true that cows don't experience trauma. In order for a cow to keep producing milk, she needs to be impregnated repeatedly (usually via a tool called the "rape rack"). After giving birth the calf will most likely be taken away from her, and cows, like most mammals, bond with their babies.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #558 on: July 18, 2013, 12:00:39 pm »

It's not true that cows don't experience trauma. In order for a cow to keep producing milk, she needs to be impregnated repeatedly (usually via a tool called the "rape rack"). After giving birth the calf will most likely be taken away from her, and cows, like most mammals, bond with their babies.
That's not proof that they feel trauma. I have a feeling that a month or two later, the cow will not remember the calf. When I say they do not experience trauma, I mean they literally do not have a concept of a traumatic event.
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".

Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline Auri-El

• Raxacoricofallapatorian
  • Pope
« Reply #559 on: July 18, 2013, 12:20:12 pm »
I don't believe all species are equal. I'm far less bothered about a beetle dying than, say, a cat.  But I generally think mammals, reptiles, and fish are semi-intelligent, and as such deserve protection. Not saying I have a problem with eating meat, but in respect of all life, I don't agree that the life of a cow doesn't matter just because she's not as intelligent as a dog or  adolphin.

Offline Lithp

• Official FSTDT Spokesman
  • The Beast
« Reply #560 on: July 18, 2013, 12:34:09 pm »
I can't find the term "rape rack" except on kooky vegan-feminist sites, & one really disturbing Wikipedia article about monkey experiments.

Offline Jack Mann

• Gold Bugger Jihad Pony
  • God
« Reply #561 on: July 18, 2013, 12:55:18 pm »
Cows, pigs, sheep and chickens can feel pain.  They have memory enough to remember who hurts them.  I don't think it's wrong to eat them, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't treat them as humanely as possible in that pursuit.  A lot of slaughter houses are unnecessarily cruel, and I think that that should be curbed.  Doesn't mean I think we should go vegan, though.  Just that I think we should try to avoid causing pain when it's avoidable.
اللغة العربية صعبة ، ولكنها جميلة جدا

Offline Clochette

• Bishop
  • spin spin sugar
« Reply #562 on: July 18, 2013, 01:03:41 pm »
]That's not proof that they feel trauma. I have a feeling that a month or two later, the cow will not remember the calf. When I say they do not experience trauma, I mean they literally do not have a concept of a traumatic event.

You don't know that. Non-human animals are found to have higher intellectual and emotional capacity than previously thought every day. Like us, cattle have evolved to be highly protective of their young. We don't know if a cow will remember her baby months after it's taken away from her. We can't ask. But it's not a stretch that they very well might, when you look at their other intelligent behaviors.

Offline MadmanJohnson

• Wrath of Primus
  • Pope
  • Able to creep out Deimos.
« Reply #563 on: July 18, 2013, 01:08:14 pm »
I can't find the term "rape rack" except on kooky vegan-feminist sites, & one really disturbing Wikipedia article about monkey experiments.
That wikipedia article is going to keep me up.
Before you die an agonizing, chainsaw-related death, you're gonna hear about the Hate Plague!
I'm accusing you of being stupid.
I dare to be stupid.

Offline Lithp

• Official FSTDT Spokesman
  • The Beast
« Reply #564 on: July 18, 2013, 01:16:08 pm »
]That's not proof that they feel trauma. I have a feeling that a month or two later, the cow will not remember the calf. When I say they do not experience trauma, I mean they literally do not have a concept of a traumatic event.

You don't know that. Non-human animals are found to have higher intellectual and emotional capacity than previously thought every day. Like us, cattle have evolved to be highly protective of their young. We don't know if a cow will remember her baby months after it's taken away from her. We can't ask. But it's not a stretch that they very well might, when you look at their other intelligent behaviors.

But it's up to the animal rights activists to prove that a certain practice is inhumane. This person is just like, "Durr Jews!" & expects that shit to fly.

Offline Clochette

• Bishop
  • spin spin sugar
« Reply #565 on: July 18, 2013, 01:20:45 pm »
Godwinning is a surefire way to make people dismiss your claims, no matter how valid. I wish that other animal rights activists would avoid bringing up rape and the Holocaust. Even if the comparison is apt it ultimately just pisses people off.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #566 on: July 18, 2013, 01:23:40 pm »
That wikipedia article is going to keep me up.
I found it quite interesting. While the results of the experiment were mainly common-sense, it was quite interesting to see how easy was for the monkeys to break (and, likewise, how easy it is for people). The rape rack part itself was interesting. It shows that a negative childhood can make an even more negative childhood for the next generation, which, if they survive, likely would only perpetuate itself.

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #567 on: July 18, 2013, 02:24:49 pm »

I don't even know what half of those things even are. Deathfat? Is that like some screamo band or something? And what the fuck is glamdrogynous?

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #568 on: July 18, 2013, 02:33:53 pm »
Androgynous and glamorous about it, one would guess.
Σא

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #569 on: July 18, 2013, 02:51:16 pm »

I don't even know what half of those things even are. Deathfat? Is that like some screamo band or something? And what the fuck is glamdrogynous?

I got exhausted trying to read that halfway thru. Goddamn, people. It's not a contest to see how many labels you can slap on yourself.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!