Author Topic: Ron Paul finally figures out how to beat Obama  (Read 1942 times)

Offline booley

• Pope
  • Grand High Viceroy of the Eastern Expanses
Ron Paul finally figures out how to beat Obama
« on: April 06, 2012, 12:21:39 pm »
Debate a fake one who's reading lines given to him by one of your ardent supporters.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ic_0m4H-qA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ic_0m4H-qA</a>

Probably shouldnt' give this more exposure.

And not sure this counts a s"politics" as it looks more like some kind of satire.

But yeah.. while the "Obama" is fake, that's really Ron Paul

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.”
The Doctor

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
Re: Ron Paul finally figures out how to beat Obama
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 12:40:32 pm »
I'm sick of this libertarian meme that taxes are stealing from productive members of society bs. Ron Paul and his supporters act as if people will over night stop being greedy, which is really funny, especially that a good deal of his followers are greedy assholes who don't want to share to begin with. Also I'm open to replacing the income tax, if they can come up with something that doesn't screw over those in the middle and on the bottom. I'm waiting folks...

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2012, 11:06:47 pm »
Wow... totally showing this to my dad.

I've noticed that a lot of Ron Paul fans just lend credibility to the meme that libertarians are just Republicans who want weed.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline TPFKADF

• Neonate
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2012, 12:37:24 am »
The "fake Obama" seems to be John Stossel's idea, not Ron Paul's, as Stossel has also had the fake Obama on his show at least one other time, to also 'debate' Gary Johnson.

Even when I was for a time a devoted foot-soldier in the Ron Paul RevoLution, I know I would have found this whole staged 'debate' rather silly, as I certainly do now.

Offline DasFuchs

• God
  • Ruler of his own little world since 1977
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2012, 01:03:43 am »
"I'm sick of this libertarian meme that taxes are stealing from productive members of society bs."

See, my issue is, while this is true, Ron aims it at himself and his cronies as being the "productive members of society" while they get their tax breaks and their companies not only don't pay taxes, the government pays them along with all the other federal payouts for incentives and such.
Hell, I almost cried when I saw how much stuff the company I work for writes off every year and they still have the balls to demand us to take pay cuts.
"To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some type of weird sandwich. Not some nut that takes on two Tigers!" "You gotta hit'em point blank in the ass!" Oddball