Author Topic: Pedophile enabler dies  (Read 1284 times)

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
Pedophile enabler dies
« on: December 20, 2017, 02:48:53 pm »
Bernard Law, who shuffled pedophiles from church to church in Boston without informing parishoners or parents, and was aided by the Vatican in evading justice for his role in the systemic sexual abuse of children, has died without ever being brought to trial for his crimes.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/cardinal-law-obit-1.4457640

Alexa MacPherson, who says she was a victim of clergy sex abuse for six years as a small child, had no words of sorrow at the news of Law's death.

"Good riddance to bad rubbish. I hope the gates of hell are swinging wide to allow him entrance," she told The Associated Press.

"I won't shed a tear for him – I might shed a tear for everyone who's been a victim under him."
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Re: Pedophile enabler dies
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2017, 03:42:37 pm »
And the Pope will be attending his funeral.

Ironbite-I can only hope it's to excommunicate him.

Offline Lana Reverse

• The Beast
Re: Pedophile enabler dies
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2017, 09:53:15 pm »
At times like this, I almost want to believe in Hell.
Beware those who hate the rich more than they love the poor.