Author Topic: Not-Good Things People Say on the Internet  (Read 274288 times)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Re: Not-Good Things People Say on the Internet
« Reply #915 on: July 15, 2017, 03:42:53 pm »
................................................WAIT WHAT THE FUCK!?

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #916 on: July 15, 2017, 06:01:58 pm »
Oh, Incels, you remind me of why I hate sex.

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #917 on: July 15, 2017, 07:36:03 pm »
I find this very confusing because like. Sex work is a thing. If you want sex as opposed to emotional intimacy this is a mostly solved problem.
Σא

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #918 on: July 15, 2017, 08:39:24 pm »
I find this very confusing because like. Sex work is a thing. If you want sex as opposed to emotional intimacy this is a mostly solved problem.

Keep in mind that in the US prostitution is banned in most places (except Nevada, and there it's only legal in less populous counties, and you can't do sex work there if you've done it elsewhere).

Up here, selling sex is legal, but buying it is illegal.

So you're running a definite risk by going to a sex worker, depending on what part of the world you're in.

Although if the Supreme Court finds in favour of Masterpiece Cakeshop in Masterpiece Cakeshop v. Colorado, I can't wait for people to claim it's their sincere religious belief that they have to have sex with prostitutes whenever possible.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #919 on: July 15, 2017, 09:33:24 pm »
And it costs money to hire a prostitute.  Women owe these Nice Guys sex for free.  The fact that they don't proves what whores they are.

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #920 on: July 15, 2017, 10:00:38 pm »

You know, if sex is what they want, they can simply go fuck themselves.
Does anyone take Donald Trump seriously, anymore?

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #921 on: July 15, 2017, 10:10:44 pm »

Keep in mind that in the US prostitution is banned in most places (except Nevada, and there it's only legal in less populous counties, and you can't do sex work there if you've done it elsewhere).

Up here, selling sex is legal, but buying it is illegal.

So you're running a definite risk by going to a sex worker, depending on what part of the world you're in.

Although if the Supreme Court finds in favour of Masterpiece Cakeshop in Masterpiece Cakeshop v. Colorado, I can't wait for people to claim it's their sincere religious belief that they have to have sex with prostitutes whenever possible.

Sex work still happens quite a bit in places where it's illegal. Yes, there is risk (and monetary expense) but it's still much easier to implement than a corpsefucking scheme.

Also I was trying to look for r/incels's view on sex work and this is their rule #2 :
2) No laziness. Know what the subreddit is about and don't define incel as merely a lack of sex that can be fixed by going to a prostitute.

So, y'know. Even whoever writes their rules agrees that this is not a sex qua sex thing.
Σא

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #922 on: July 15, 2017, 11:31:34 pm »
Sex isn't really what they want so much as the status of having sex with the "right" people.

Hollywood promised them a hawtie and they feel like losers if they don't "have" one.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #923 on: July 16, 2017, 12:15:52 am »
Yes, but if there is no corpsefuckery, how can the Incels join Ramsay Bolton's Twenty Good Men?
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #924 on: July 16, 2017, 02:48:22 am »
Yes, but if there is no corpsefuckery, how can the Incels join Ramsay Bolton's Twenty Good Men?
Look man, I don't know what shagging corpses while starving yourself in a publicized protest to shag the living achieves exactly.

As far as thought out plans go, it's more on par with Stannis Baratheon's anyway.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #925 on: July 20, 2017, 04:38:40 am »
Stay classy T_D, stay classy...

(click to show/hide)

I wonder if OP realized what kind of crowd he had gotten into?
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #926 on: July 20, 2017, 03:35:55 pm »
You know the moment a group starts using "virtue signaling" unironically is the moment a group loses all credibility.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #927 on: July 20, 2017, 04:43:05 pm »
You know the moment a group starts using "virtue signaling" unironically is the moment a group loses all credibility.

The concept is based on the belief that people can't really be nice and are merely pretending. To me it just seems like projecting...
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

pyro

« Reply #928 on: July 20, 2017, 04:50:50 pm »
The concept is based on the belief that people can't really be nice and are merely pretending. To me it just seems like projecting...

It's not like "pretending to be nice" isn't a thing that happens. But who in their right mind could honestly believe that half the voting population is made up entirely of Nice Voters (tm)?

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #929 on: July 20, 2017, 05:31:43 pm »
(looks suspiciously at KiwiFarms, r/incels, and r/the_donald)
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.