Author Topic: The Atheist should self censor.  (Read 45809 times)

Offline Atheism Exposed

• Neonate
  • Eternally Saved
Re: The Atheist should self censor.
« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2013, 07:25:48 pm »
I figured american because... well... most of the brits I know consider the COE a bit of a joke. Including the Christians.

The CofE is widely considered to be such because the Atheist cult has effectively used its political machinations to hamstring it over the last hundred years.

In days past it was a beacon of hope and morality, the truest form of christianity and the ONLY Christian social structure free of the strangling grip of the atheist-infused Catholic church. 

But successive generations of Atheistic politicians have brought us to the point where the ordaining of women and homosexuals to the priesthood isn't a matter for internal discussion, it's practically a mandate of the Atheist political establishment. 

Get your disgusting perversions out of my church, this I demand!
Visit my Youtube channel for more videos and information :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ5PX9YnqI2le1uwXxWwQ6w

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2013, 07:35:16 pm »
I figured american because... well... most of the brits I know consider the COE a bit of a joke. Including the Christians.

But successive generations of Atheistic politicians have brought us to the point where the ordaining of women and homosexuals to the priesthood isn't a matter for internal discussion, it's practically a mandate of the Atheist political establishment. 

Wut
BITCHES! YOU BITCHES! Killing me won't bring back your God damn honey!

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
« Reply #47 on: February 24, 2013, 07:36:45 pm »

The CofE is widely considered to be such because the Atheist cult has effectively used its political machinations to hamstring it over the last hundred years.

In days past it was a beacon of hope and morality, the truest form of christianity and the ONLY Christian social structure free of the strangling grip of the atheist-infused Catholic church. 

Oh shit, he's got us there. We atheists (because everyone on this forum is totally an atheist) are all in league with one another, connected in a vast atheistic network. It doesn't matter if it's British politicians or people on a moderately attended forum, we're basically the Legion of Doom, conspiring to *gasp* advance human rights. So I'm glad that you told us, specifically, to get our "disgusting perversions" out of your church, because we totally have power over that. Hang on, I'm on the line with members of the Bilderberg group but I'll give David Cameron a ring in just a few, okay?

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #48 on: February 24, 2013, 07:38:44 pm »

Uh...

Catholicism is, by its very definition, not atheist.

Also, it is the very constituents of the Anglican Church that are calling for equality in the priesthood.  Catholic Church has literally nothing to do with this -- especially since it's far FAR behind the Anglican Church socially anyways.  (You won't see women in the priesthood, nor open homosexuals.)

Not to mention gay rights and women's rights are not 'atheist'.  They're liberal.  The two words are not synonymous, no matter how much you force them to be.

Look at yourself.  Is this really what God wants you to do?  The one who sent his very son to you?

You are wanting to turn the Anglican church into the Catholic Church minus the pope.  Is that really what you want?

By the way, I'm not an atheist.  I'm a (male) witch who is considering Wicca.  Do you wish to burn me at the stake?
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

• The Beast
« Reply #49 on: February 24, 2013, 07:49:01 pm »

Look at yourself.  Is this really what God wants you to do?  The one who sent his very son to you?
You must have missed the lost Eleventh Commandment: Thou shalt be a total douchenozzle to people you do not know on the Internet.

Offline Atheism Exposed

• Neonate
  • Eternally Saved
« Reply #50 on: February 24, 2013, 07:52:35 pm »

Uh...

Also, it is the very constituents of the Anglican Church that are calling for equality in the priesthood.  Catholic Church has literally nothing to do with this -- especially since it's far FAR behind the Anglican Church socially anyways.  (You won't see women in the priesthood, nor open homosexuals.)

Not to mention gay rights and women's rights are not 'atheist'.  They're liberal.  The two words are not synonymous, no matter how much you force them to be.

You are wanting to turn the Anglican church into the Catholic Church minus the pope.  Is that really what you want?

By the way, I'm not an atheist.  I'm a (male) witch who is considering Wicca.  Do you wish to burn me at the stake?

No Church that hopes to remain open to new members will ever be free from Antitheist infiltration. 

If you had actually read my post you would see I am not likening my church to Catholicism but setting us apart.  The Vatican, over the last century, has opened itself up to Atheistic child molesters and Darwinists in an attempt to maintain its user base in the face of Atheist social crusaders who demand these things be acceptable and that all churches be forced to conform.

I would really rather not see my church fall to that level...
Visit my Youtube channel for more videos and information :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ5PX9YnqI2le1uwXxWwQ6w

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #51 on: February 24, 2013, 07:57:57 pm »
I already know you're a poe, but I'll entertain one last post.

No Church that hopes to remain open to new members will ever be free from Antitheist infiltration.

Why would an antitheist set one foot near religion unless they were forced to by the religious?

If you had actually read my post you would see I am not likening my church to Catholicism but setting us apart.

And if you had actually read my post, I'm saying that your very desires would drag the church closer to Catholicism than you realize.

The Vatican, over the last century, has opened itself up to Atheistic child molesters and Darwinists in an attempt to maintain its user base

Churches are not websites, they don't have "user bases", they have congregations.  Another poe slip up.

in the face of Atheist social crusaders who demand these things be acceptable and that all churches be forced to conform.

Every Atheist I know condemns child molestors.  Every.  Atheist.

And yet that's what you're asking for ;D
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline R. U. Sirius

• He Who Must Be Smooched By Cute FSTDT Forumgirls
  • The Beast
  • Just look at me. Who could distrust this face?
« Reply #52 on: February 24, 2013, 07:59:23 pm »
AE:

The Bible itself says "God is love." Your words and actions show a distinct lack of God in your thinking.
http://www.gofundme.com/kw5o78
My GoFundMe campaign. Donations are greatly appreciated.

http://imgur.com/user/RUSirius1/submitted
My Imgur account. Upvotes always appreciated

If you look at it logically, cannibalism has great potential to simultaneously solve our overpopulation and food shortage problems.

• The Beast
« Reply #53 on: February 24, 2013, 07:59:53 pm »

Uh...

If you had actually read my post you would see I am not likening my church to Catholicism but setting us apart.  The Vatican, over the last century, has opened itself up to Atheistic child molesters and Darwinists in an attempt to maintain its user base in the face of Atheist social crusaders who demand these things be acceptable and that all churches be forced to conform.

So he's basically accusing atheists of every evil deed short of conspiring with the Borg?

Offline Scotsgit

• Is Reenacting Reality or Reality Reenacting?
  • The Beast
« Reply #54 on: February 24, 2013, 08:18:35 pm »

No, the CofE is seen as such because it's famous for being completely out of touch with what's going on around it.  Just look at what happened when the 'Occupy' people started camping outside, the place closed its doors to them.  There may be one or two of the clergy living in the real world, the rest seem to think they're living in the fluffy world of Miss Marple.

[quote

[/quote]

You know, I've read some rubbish in my time, but that takes the biscuit.  But you've put a point forward, care to prove it?

Actually, what has brought the CofE to this is their eternal toadying to whoever's in power, being part of the establishment and doing things like standing up for the poor and oppressed in society.  Instead, they've gone along with whoever was in power, be it the local lord or the Government.  No wonder people left in their droves.
I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley!

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #55 on: February 24, 2013, 10:17:47 pm »

Oh no! Not the equal rights!

Offline JohnE

• The Beast
  • Heeeere's JohnE!
« Reply #56 on: February 24, 2013, 11:19:57 pm »
Do you have any evidence that Catholic priest child molesters are atheists? Or is it just your preconceived notion that bad person = atheist?

Offline Nightangel8212

• The Wicked Witch of the Great White North
  • The Beast
« Reply #57 on: February 25, 2013, 12:16:36 am »
could be he has stuff he has to do IRL.

This might be the first successful use of deductive reasoning by an Atheist. 

Some of us work for a living...

WRONG! Not an Atheist. I'm Pagan. Believe it or not, there ARE people who have religions on this board, hun. The only ones we're after are the rabid fundamentalists, not the moderates.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 12:21:30 am by Nightangel8212 »

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #58 on: February 25, 2013, 12:25:25 am »
could be he has stuff he has to do IRL.

This might be the first successful use of deductive reasoning by an Atheist. 

Some of us work for a living...

And what we don't?  Is that what you're saying?

Ironbite-oh sweetheart....YOU'RE GONNA GO FAR HERE!  Hold my beer...I'm going in dry.

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #59 on: February 25, 2013, 02:27:58 am »

No.

All your church are belong to us.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 02:33:22 am by Wykked Wytch »
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.