Community > Creative Outlets

Zygarde's Adventure into Game Making

(1/5) > >>

Zygarde:
So I recently got RPG Maker VX Ace, so watch as I go into the unknown realm of small time game development.  I guess you can call this a devblog.

Plot so far is about an ancient vampire trying to rule the world.
Progress so far.

Plot: 45% done.

Characters: 50% done

Maps and other things like it: 10% done

*So update on the game, I'm splitting it into chapters. The reason I'm doing this is so that I can work on the game at my leisure and fix any plot points and what not without having to go through a crap ton of things.

So far I think the game will be split into about Ten chapters.

*Chapter I: 70% done (I mostly just have to do some bug testing, and fixing a few minor errors.)

Screenshots of what I've done so far.
(click to show/hide)

If you want to ask questions I'll answer.

Even Then:
Are the Biblical names going to be symbolically utilized or are they just there because cool? (It's cool if it's the latter, just asking.)

Since some names are Western and some Eastern, is the culture of this world based on real life?

Zygarde:

--- Quote from: Even Then on March 28, 2016, 04:29:03 pm ---Are the Biblical names going to be symbolically utilized or are they just there because cool? (It's cool if it's the latter, just asking.)

Since some names are Western and some Eastern, is the culture of this world based on real life?

--- End quote ---

The biblical names have symbolism behind them, nothing I can reveal yet but it's plot important, and the culture is a mishmash of Western and Eastern.

TheL:
Looks cute so far!!

Sigmaleph:
ooh, interesting.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version