Rubbish > Preaching and Worship

Why Christianity does not contradict science part 2

(1/4) > >>

Jacob Harrison:
In part 2, I will get into the origins of the universe. It is commonly accepted among cosmologists that the Universe began 13.8 billion years ago with the Big Bang. But what no scientist has ever been able to answer is “What caused the Big Bang?”

That proves that the Big Bang was caused by God. But many atheists come up with the question “If an omnipotent God created the universe, then what created God?” And that fundamental question has been answered ever since the time of Plato and has been the answer that Christians knew throughout the history of Christianity, and that answer is that God does not require a creator because he is beyond time.

You might ask, how it’s possible to be beyond time. Well we know from the theories of time travel, that it is certainly possible to travel through spacetime. God travelled to the begining of time and caused the Big Bang to happen.

Art Vandelay:
Seems legit.

Tolpuddle Martyr:
I show this kid a picture of Dr Who in tight jeans and suddenly he thinks time travel is real!

Hmmmm...

Jacob Harrison:

--- Quote from: Tolpuddle Martyr on May 30, 2018, 09:08:56 pm ---I show this kid a picture of Dr Who in tight jeans and suddenly he thinks time travel is real!

Hmmmm...

--- End quote ---

There are many scientists who think that time travel is possible.

Tolpuddle Martyr:
"Many experts agree."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version