Rubbish > Preaching and Worship

Something very important that I recently discovered

(1/3) > >>

Jacob Harrison:
I discovered this article on the guardian about a scientific study done on the remains of King Richard III of England that were discovered in 2012. https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/dec/02/king-richard-iii-dna-cousins-queen-ancestry

The most shocking thing in the article is this

“Five anonymous living donors, all members of the extended family of the present Duke of Beaufort, who claim descent from both the Plantagenets and Tudors through the children of John of Gaunt, gave DNA samples which should have matched Y chromosomes extracted from Richard’s bones. But none did.

Since Richard’s identity was proved by his mitochondrial DNA, handed down in an unbroken chain through the female line from his sister to two living relatives, the conclusion is stark: there is a break in the claimed line of Beaufort descent, what the scientists described as “a false paternity event”, which may also affect the ancestry of their distant cousins, the Windsors.”

If the false paternity event affected Henry VII Tudor, that means that neither the Windsors or the Jacobite successors have legitimacy to the throne of England as they are not dirrect descendants of John of Gaunt.

So I will suspend my Jacobite activism until I figure this out.

KingOfRhye:
I wouldn't say there's nothing I could care about less, but there's not many things.

Jacob Harrison:

--- Quote from: KingOfRhye on June 01, 2018, 05:29:34 pm ---I wouldn't say there's nothing I could care about less, but there's not many things.

--- End quote ---

It is very significant because it shows whether the Windsor’s, the royal family of the UK and the Commonwealth Realms have any claim of legitimacy to their throne.

KingOfRhye:
I don't find that very significant at all.

Jacob Harrison:

--- Quote from: KingOfRhye on June 01, 2018, 06:49:34 pm ---I don't find that very significant at all.

--- End quote ---

You don’t find a sex scandal from the 1300s that affects the legitimacy of the entire royal family since to be significant?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version