Rubbish > Preaching and Worship

IMPORTANT THINGS

(1/12) > >>

Jacob Harrison:
I am confused why I keep getting banned? I thought that the preaching and worship section is the safe section to make politically incorrect posts and comments.

Anyway, I did more research and realized that even the Jacobite line is not the legitimate line of succession to the English throne. The reason is because the Jacobite line comes from Henry VII Tudor who gained the throne, not by birthright but by conquest in 1485 after defeating the last King of the Yorkist side of Wars of the Roses, Richard III.

I find House of Lancaster to be the more legitimate side of the War of the Roses, so England’s last legitimate monarch was Henry VI. Following the line of Primogeniture under English Commom Law, the descendants of the eldest son of John of Gaunt, John Beaufort should have been the Kings of England. According to the Wikipedia article on alternative successions to the English crown, that would mean that Henry Somerset 12 Duke of Beaufort should be the rightful King of England right now.

He is also the rightful Lord of Ireland(Ireland back then was a Lordship ruled by the English Kings), as well as the King of France because of English claims to the French throne.

So now that I realize that King James I was not the legitimate King of England, I am no longer Anglican and no longer accept the King James Bible as the true Bible. I am reverting back to the Latin Vulgate Bible. But I am not converting back to Roman Catholicism because they canonized the bitch Joan of Arc.

Because of that I am now an Old Catholic, which refers to Catholics that split from the Roman Catholic Church rejecting the concept of Papal Supremacy and Infallibility. Most of the Old Catholics are in the Union of Utrecht which is actually in Communion with the Anglican Church. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_of_Utrecht

Unfortunately there are not many of those Churches in America, so I will have to go to an Anglican Church in the future. It will have to have a male priest so because it is Catholic tradition that only men can be in the clergy. It is not sexist, it is just God wants the Church leaders to be celibate so having women clergy would cause temptation to have sex.

Lana Reverse:
If you're American, why are you so fixated on the British Royal Family?

niam2023:
Don't see many important things here. Just whining about thrones and the asses that sit on them.

Jacob Harrison:

--- Quote from: Lana Reverse on June 19, 2018, 02:36:44 pm ---If you're American, why are you so fixated on the British Royal Family?

--- End quote ---

Because of America’s Anglo Saxon cultural heritage.

Jacob Harrison:

--- Quote from: niam2023 on June 19, 2018, 02:37:43 pm ---Don't see many important things here. Just whining about thrones and the asses that sit on them.

--- End quote ---

The reason why it matters is because of property rights. The entire Kingdom of England was the property of the Kings. Therefore it is a violation of property rights for the heirs of John Beaufort to be deprived of what their rightful property.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version