Rubbish > Preaching and Worship

Something very important that you and Niam should know

(1/6) > >>

Jacob Harrison:
Niam will have to edit his story so that King Michael is the son of another King. The reason why is because I previously made a mistake when tracing who the legitimate heir to the Kingdom of England, Lordship of Ireland, and Duchy of Normandy. I traced the line of Cognatic primogeniture from the descendants of Adela of Normandy’s son Theobald II Count of Champagne. However I realized that Theobald II was not Adela’s oldest son and that her oldest son was William Count of Sully. I used geni.com to trace his descendants through cognatic primogeniture and got to https://www.geni.com/people/Princess-Marie-Jeanne-de-Rohan/6000000062292375821?through=6000000024846857843

Her children are private on the site, but I found them here. http://genealogics.org/getperson.php?personID=I00017698&tree=LEO

I will contact the family on the site and tell them about what they are heirs to. If they do not pursue the claims to the throne, then in the future, a future child of one of the heirs can be kidnapped and raised to pursue the throne. The youngest heir is Marie Jeanne de Rohan’s grandson Pierre Naquet. So Niam should edit his story to make King Michael’s father Pierre Naquet.

Since the heirs are not the heirs to other Kingdoms, the Empire in Niam’s story that spans Europe and the Holy Land should be part of England instead of being called the Europan Kingdom. Europe would eventually be conquered by England in the reclamation wars because the European countries would fight against the heirs pursuing the thrones of England, Ireland, and Normandy.

dpareja:
Somehow, I think niam cares even less than I do.

Jacob Harrison:

--- Quote from: dpareja on August 11, 2018, 11:52:36 am ---Somehow, I think niam cares even less than I do.

--- End quote ---

But it affects his story.

dpareja:

--- Quote from: Jacob Harrison on August 11, 2018, 11:59:11 am ---
--- Quote from: dpareja on August 11, 2018, 11:52:36 am ---Somehow, I think niam cares even less than I do.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

No it doesn't.

Jacob Harrison:

--- Quote from: dpareja on August 11, 2018, 12:01:17 pm ---
--- Quote from: Jacob Harrison on August 11, 2018, 11:59:11 am ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

No it doesn't.

--- End quote ---

Yes it does, because he had the King be from the line of succession that I considered legitimate.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version