Rubbish > Preaching and Worship

Holy shit! I seem to have an equivalent on Fstdt Reddit

(1/7) > >>

Jacob Harrison:
On Fstdt Reddit, there is a user called StellarisJunkie who treats it as his blog and promotes right wing views just like I do here. https://www.reddit.com/r/fstdt/

However a difference is that in one of his posts he seems to be promoting antisemitism while I don’t do that. Nevertheless, I wonder if I should form an alliance with him as part of my plan to restore the true heir to the throne of England because he would probably like to see a reactionary traditional Christian monarchy come to power in Europe and he could help recruit people to my cause with his Reddit posts.

Tolpuddle Martyr:
Well you smile approvingly at the Spanish Inquisitions treatment of Jews. So are you!

Congrats on working out how to make a sock account you clever boy!

Jacob Harrison:

--- Quote from: Tolpuddle Martyr on November 28, 2018, 03:14:45 pm ---Well you smile approvingly at the Spanish Inquisitions treatment of Jews. So are you!

Congrats on working out how to make a sock account you clever boy!

--- End quote ---

But I put situations like the situation into historical context. The Jews in Spain in that particular time period were bad because they were collaborating with the Muslim invaders. However today, Muslims commit terrorism against Jews so Christians and Jews have a common enemy. And that user on the Fstdt reddit is not my sock account. His posts have a different style. He does not promote the English monarchist cause or Roman Catholicism.

niam2023:
Thank you for mentioning it.

Whosoever runs the reddit should really get around to boiling that toad.

I don't think its becoming for us to let him turn our reddit into an alt-right blog.

Jacob Harrison:
I made a post on FSTDT reddit to convince him to help my English monarchist cause. https://www.reddit.com/r/fstdt/comments/a1bkrd/how_to_save_england_and_europe/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version