Author Topic: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington  (Read 387498 times)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Re: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington
« Reply #2640 on: November 16, 2018, 11:10:12 am »
So after getting his nose bloodied during a fight he started, the Orange Piss Pot took away Jim Acosta's press credentials in the dumbest and stupidest way possible.  So CNN sued to get 'em back.  Backing them was a coalition of news media including State Propaganda channel, Faux Noise.  Judge came down with a decision today.

Despite being put on the bench by the Orange Piss Pot, Judge ruled in favor of CNN and the First Amendment.

Ironbite-a black eye to go with that bloody nose.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #2641 on: November 16, 2018, 11:21:48 am »
And meanwhile FOX News watchers got really pissy about FOX joining CNN's suit, not getting that if this precedent was set, the next Democratic President could kick out FOX reporters.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #2642 on: November 16, 2018, 12:53:54 pm »
Yeah I put that out on another board.  The Cult of the Orange Piss Pot sure doesn't see long term effects do they?

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
  • 404: Personal text not found.
« Reply #2643 on: November 16, 2018, 10:11:41 pm »
I mean, Trump's bad at the long game, so of course his cultists are, as well.
Who needs a signature?

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #2644 on: November 22, 2018, 05:40:11 am »
I mean, Trump's bad at the long game, so of course his cultists are, as well.

In this case like really did attract like.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #2645 on: November 24, 2018, 04:13:59 am »
Remember when Guiliani said that "collusion is not a crime?" Remember how Trump-fanclub repeated that phrase everywhere until they got bored?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-appointed-judge-hands-donald-041222326.html?guccounter=1

Oops...

I'm sure they are already claiming that the judge is a triple-secret Clinton-Deepstate plant or something.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #2646 on: November 24, 2018, 03:29:37 pm »
My god it's like he thinks these judges are supposed to be loyal to him, not the law.

Ironbite-he's really really stupid.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #2647 on: November 24, 2018, 03:56:13 pm »
My god it's like he thinks these judges are supposed to be loyal to him, not the law.

Of course. Remember when he said he didn't have an Attorney General?
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #2648 on: November 24, 2018, 07:11:08 pm »

G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #2649 on: November 27, 2018, 01:07:57 pm »
Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

...Turns out that Manafort is dumber than I previously assumed:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/nov/26/paul-manafort-plea-deal-russia-investigation-mueller-lies

That mother-lover has been caught lying after he made the plea deal. Now he's going to be stuck in jail for the rest of his natural life.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #2650 on: November 27, 2018, 03:52:32 pm »
And Trump can't touch him.

Ironbite-at all.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #2651 on: November 27, 2018, 04:28:43 pm »
There's debate whether Trump could pardon Manafort. Depends on what charges he gets apparently. And even if he does accept the pardon it just means that he can't refuse to answer question about the crime that he now admitted doing.

Some seem to think that Trump might pardon him anyway and hope that it makes Manafort seem less reliable now that he's been caught lying again.

EDIT:

Interesting theory.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 01:40:56 am by Askold »

Offline DarkPhoenix

• Bishop
« Reply #2652 on: November 28, 2018, 02:08:40 am »
There's debate whether Trump could pardon Manafort. Depends on what charges he gets apparently. And even if he does accept the pardon it just means that he can't refuse to answer question about the crime that he now admitted doing.

Trump can go ahead and pardon Manafort if he wants; the guy's still going to jail.  Mueller made sure of that.  Check out the terms of the plea bargain Manafort agreed to; part of it required pleading guilty to all crimes.  Not just federal, but also state crimes in multiple states (off the top of my head, I know New Jersey and California are included).  Trump can't pardon those.

And notice that Mueller waited until AFTER Donnie Dumbass submitted his written responses to Mueller's questions to reveal that he knew Manafort was lying the whole time?  It's been reported that Manafort was also reporting to Trump's lawyers... What do you think the odds are that Mueller fed Manafort bullshit information for a few months, and waited for Donnie Dumbass to respond based on that bullshit information?

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #2653 on: November 28, 2018, 02:53:01 am »
Another fun fact. When Mueller goes to court to explain how they know that Manafort lied that information will be public. The new replacement-Sessions can't order that information to be kept secret. People are going to hear just what it is that Manafort (and Trump) have lied about and the evidence for it.

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #2654 on: November 28, 2018, 06:45:45 pm »
IT'S ALMOST AS IF PUNKING TRUMP IS SUPER EASY AND ANYONE CAN DO IT!

Ironbite-WHO WOULD'VE THUNK IT!?