Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
And all that Byzantine land was invaded by Rome beforehand. What the hell is your point?

The Roman Empire rightfully acquired the Middle Eastern Land in defensive wars against the Kingdom of Pontus and it became Christian Land when the Empire converted to Christianity.

You have a very strange notion of a defensive war, I have to say.
Hey, he thinks an invasion of the UK by the US is a defensive war. "BY ORDER OF A DENIM FETISHISING BERK, GOOD PEOPLE OF BRITAIN, YOU SHALL ALL BE RULED UNILATERALLY BY A BLOKE WOT YOU NEVER 'EARD OF. HAVE A NICE DAY."
Actual answer to the thread title:

"As a badly-written work of fiction nobody should take at all seriously."

Also, just a reminder, nonbelief is growing faster than any religion, it's just starting from a far lower base. (And a good deal of its growth is probably people finally willing to admit that they don't believe in any religion's nonsense, not people newly convinced of the stupidities of religious doctrine.)
Well, horses for courses mate but I reckon as something not to be taken seriously it's a kind of demented fun, as if H.P. Lovecraft had a wet dream inspired by William S. Burroughs. I particularly recommend The Brick Testament's take on its batshittery.

It's absolutely bull-goose bonkers, and some people actually believe this shit!  ;)
And all that Byzantine land was invaded by Rome beforehand. What the hell is your point?

The Roman Empire rightfully acquired the Middle Eastern Land in defensive wars against the Kingdom of Pontus and it became Christian Land when the Empire converted to Christianity.

You have a very strange notion of a defensive war, I have to say.

Actual answer to the thread title:

"As a badly-written work of fiction nobody should take at all seriously."

Also, just a reminder, nonbelief is growing faster than any religion, it's just starting from a far lower base. (And a good deal of its growth is probably people finally willing to admit that they don't believe in any religion's nonsense, not people newly convinced of the stupidities of religious doctrine.)
"It's OK when the people I associate with do bad things."
It's a DULL take, this is like an FAQ on the Vatican website, it's full of metaphor? Really? Ya don't say. It's more fun when they talk about literal smoke locusts, falling stars, dragons and shit. That's fucken metal!

Well the part that talks about the locusts, falling stars(meteorites) and other things is literal and talking about God’s punishment on those who accept the mark of the beast.
Great fantasy, trippy shit. Giant pile of bollocks though!
It's a DULL take, this is like an FAQ on the Vatican website, it's full of metaphor? Really? Ya don't say. It's more fun when they talk about literal smoke locusts, falling stars, dragons and shit. That's fucken metal!

Well the part that talks about the locusts, falling stars(meteorites) and other things is literal and talking about God’s punishment on those who accept the mark of the beast.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10