General Category > Suggestion Box

Friends of FSTDT section

(1/3) > >>

Cataclysm:
Do you think there's any chance this forum could be linked to there? It would be a good way of bringing in more like minded members as well as having a connection to FSTDT without being the "official" forum.

dpareja:

--- Quote from: Cataclysm on August 24, 2013, 12:09:29 am ---Do you think there's any chance this forum could be linked to there? It would be a good way of bringing in more like minded members as well as having a connection to FSTDT without being the "official" forum.

--- End quote ---

I suggested that this might have been a possibility before everyone ganged up on Distind and dragged him through the mud just before the split (and especially with all the crap that was posted right after he announced the split), but I doubt we can get there now.

Dr. Weird:
There's a notice and a link to this board in the Site Updates page, but yeah, right now I think that's probably all we can get.

ironbite:
Distind was against it even before we started piling up on him.  Hell, I think that set a few people off.  He does not want anything to do with us at all.

Ironbite-besides...new people are overrated.

RavynousHunter:

--- Quote from: ironbite on August 24, 2013, 02:47:10 pm ---Distind was against it even before we started piling up on him.  Hell, I think that set a few people off.  He does not want anything to do with us at all.

Ironbite-besides...new people are overrated.

--- End quote ---

Mhm, like I said before, it sounded like Distind had made up his mind before he even posted that he was closing the forum down and forcing us to move.  He bloody well deserved the reaming he got, and he's such a prissy little bitch that I highly doubt he'd so much as give us the time of day.

But, we shall adapt.  We've got the potential, at the very least.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version