Author Topic: Russia...The Ultimate "Red State"!  (Read 3813 times)

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
Russia...The Ultimate "Red State"!
« on: April 16, 2014, 09:57:48 am »
To those "Conservatives" out there, if you don't like it here, WHY DON'T YOU MOVE TO RUSSIA?! It's the ultimate ChristoFrum Utopia! It's tailor-made for them! ChristoFrum Teahadis wouldn't move to Iran due to it being "Mooslim & Foreginy with brown people" but they'll gladly go to a ChristoFrum society run by a white guy.

http://thedailyshow.cc.com/videos/4xigsc/jason-jones-live-from-sochi-ish---better-off-red

Here's an idea....Have agreement between the US Govt. & The Ruskies, we'll have a big relocation/swap program....we'll send out our Hard-Right citizens & they'll send their Progressive, LGBT & sane citizens. It'll be a regular thing of course, in case new ones grow up or are born.

You can't lose. You see, we have a Progressive majority & Regressive Minority while in Russia it is reversed. It will be Heaven for us & Heaven for them. We send our Wingnuts of present & future to them & they send their Progressives, Moonbats & LGBTQs of present & future. Everyone will be happy.

Then, The USA will be the ultimate Progressive Superpower, like a giant Super-Powered Norway and worthy of being The Light of the World & Russia will go to Hell & be happy with that!
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 10:29:36 am by SpukiKitty »

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
Re: Russia...The Ultimate "Red State"!
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2014, 11:06:46 am »
Let's repost this all over the place!

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2014, 11:23:02 am »
OH GAWD, YES!

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2014, 12:41:47 pm »
Oh please no, Finland shares a border with Russia, I don't want to live next to them while they get EVEN crazier!

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2014, 12:50:15 pm »
Oh please no, Finland shares a border with Russia, I don't want to live next to them while they get EVEN crazier!
Well, if things get too bad, all you need to do is find the next Simo Häyhä.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2014, 01:18:34 pm »
Do you feel lucky? Try it, Putin...make Finland's day.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBeYRslzK4c" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBeYRslzK4c</a>

This is the origin story behind the old saying, "He got his ass handed to him". :P
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Ironchew

• Official Edgelord
  • The Beast
  • The calm, intellectual Trotsky-like Trotskyist
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2014, 01:45:46 pm »
Here's an idea....Have agreement between the US Govt. & The Ruskies, we'll have a big relocation/swap program....we'll send out our Hard-Right citizens & they'll send their Progressive, LGBT & sane citizens. It'll be a regular thing of course, in case new ones grow up or are born.

Or you could send all the LGBT/Progressives to Russia and import all the authoritarian Russians over here. Surely you don't have a problem with being part of a massive forced emigration.
Consumption is not a politically combative act — refraining from consumption even less so.

Offline mellenORL

• The Beast
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2014, 03:26:09 pm »
Actually, Ironchew, the only problem I have with Spuki's posting about her fun little fantasy of repatriating assholes is that she seems to think we have a progressive majority here to begin with. Way over optimistic.
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Ironchew

• Official Edgelord
  • The Beast
  • The calm, intellectual Trotsky-like Trotskyist
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2014, 05:23:58 pm »
Sad, but true.

I'm the optimistic sort, though. There might be a hot-button issue in the future that brings progressives back into the leadership of a large political party. I fear it will be the aftermath of something very horrible.

Until then, I'll be replaying a fantasy Kucinich vs. Paul presidential debate in my head.
Consumption is not a politically combative act — refraining from consumption even less so.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2014, 06:04:21 pm »
Actually, Ironchew, the only problem I have with Spuki's posting about her fun little fantasy of repatriating assholes is that she seems to think we have a progressive majority here to begin with. Way over optimistic.

Well, by Progressive, I mean "sane" not necessarily "Liberal".

Offline mellenORL

• The Beast
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2014, 06:37:06 pm »
Well, I guess I'm just showing early signs of becoming a bitter old lady, since I would even challenge the "sane" (as in, not maddeningly stupid) being in the majority here anymore.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2014, 06:39:52 pm »
Anyway, WHY DON"T THEY ALL MOVE TO RUSSIA?!

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2014, 06:54:17 pm »
I'm guessing because they don't speak Russian. And it's cold there.
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2014, 03:33:39 am »
Until then, I'll be replaying a fantasy Kucinich vs. Paul presidential debate in my head.

That would be ... quite an interesting experience.

Anyway, the problem with Russia isn't the people of Russia. In my experience, humanity basically forms a normal distribution regardless of which arbitrary lines you use to count us, so long as N is sufficiently high. Russia has as many assholes as Texas. The difference being institutions and norms.
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR