Author Topic: A perfect example of either a perfect troll or a perfect anti-semite?  (Read 1586 times)

Offline the_ignored

• Bishop
    • Skeptic Friends Network
This has got to be the most stupid anti-semite I've ever seen!  Or else this a troll of professional level.  Check out what else he says on the thread.

Clifford Webb Cute how you clowns can trot out phony bullshit like "i'm german" as though ethnicity was ever the topic... jews do love to conflate their cult with ethnicity... total crap... and then there's the old 'anti-semite' canard... what a joke.... what's a semite? There are no bigger "anti semites" than the Jews....

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
Who knows?

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
Who cares?
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline the_ignored

• Bishop
    • Skeptic Friends Network
Hah.  Good point.  It's just that I've been fighting regular fundies.  I've never tangled with an outright flaming anti-semite before.

It's fun.  I don't even have to refute anything as what he says is so brain-damaged I know that virtually no one else on the fora will agree with him.