Author Topic: Crop duster attack plane!  (Read 4957 times)

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
Re: Crop duster attack plane!
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2014, 01:36:46 am »
Excellent recovery.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Art Vandelay

« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2014, 01:42:14 am »
This makes me wonder if there's a market for the most basic of basic ground attack aircraft. I'm thinking the cheapest open cockpit aircraft money can buy plus a box of grenades for the pilot to throw over the side. I wonder if anyone would actually buy it.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2014, 01:55:14 am »
This makes me wonder if there's a market for the most basic of basic ground attack aircraft. I'm thinking the cheapest open cockpit aircraft money can buy plus a box of grenades for the pilot to throw over the side. I wonder if anyone would actually buy it.

Probably not.  Though it would have more to do with the weapons than the aircraft.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2014, 02:39:41 am »

Probably not.  Though it would have more to do with the weapons than the aircraft.
I think that was in an episode of "the A Team"

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2014, 07:40:07 am »
I seem to remember that the first time an airplane was used in combat was just a random guy dropping bombs/dynamite from an aircraft.

Incidentally, there are plans to use a plane like this in an upcoming mercenary-rpg campaign. If nothing else at least the dictator the players are attacking is likely to have planes like this. (or armed helicopters depending on how rich he is.)
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!