Author Topic: I couldn't comment yesterday  (Read 2012 times)

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
I couldn't comment yesterday
« on: May 15, 2015, 12:50:24 am »
Yesterday, as I tried to comment on a post I kept getting a message saying that I have logged or timed out or something. Except that I hadn't since I was still clearly logged in.

Unfortunately I got the stupids and didn't write down the actual message that the forum gave me at that time.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Kradorex Xeron

• Technical Consultant
  • Administrator
  • Bishop
  • Digitally Original
    • Personal Site
Re: I couldn't comment yesterday
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2015, 12:55:11 am »
This was reported and I was able to re-produce the issue. The issue has been temporarily resolved through a stop-gap measure, and a permanant solution under investigation and should be in place soon.

Thanks
~Krad Xeron

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
  • 404: Personal text not found.
Re: I couldn't comment yesterday
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2015, 05:28:00 am »
This might be the same issue, but only on my computer (typing this on my phone), I can't post or even log out. I get session time out errors when trying to post and errors when trying to log out, ironically telling me to log out and try again.

EDIT: Well, things appear to be working now.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 01:01:26 pm by Cloud3514 »
Who needs a signature?