Author Topic: Trump’s presidency was prophezized by a book in the 1800s and the Bible!  (Read 16857 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
To phrase it another way: what makes a Christian theocracy any better than a Muslim theocracy?

It is better to live in a Christian dominated society than under Sharia law, because the Christians wouldn't be forcing you to convert, or forcing women to cover their heads.

Historically Christians have forced conversion on people of different faiths. Last I heard Ann Coulter was still demanding that Jews should be forced to convert into Christianity.

You yourself have promoted for raping people and don't think that this conflicts with your "Christian values."

Now, I'm from a country that has (one branch of) Christianity as state religion and even we realize that our laws should not be based on ANY religion. You don't force religion on people, if the only reason to forbid something is that it is against your faith then it is not something that you make a law about. Instead you will trust that those who share the faith feel the same way regardless of whether that thing is legal or not and know that you can't force those who DON'T share your faith to follow your rules.

In Europe it was mainly pagans that Christians did forced conversions on but that was for the greater good of Western Civilization because it kept Europe unified under one religion and the pagans from the the barbarian lands were primitive and the Druids were evil people who performed human sacrifice.

And where did I promote raping people?

Again, Spain. Muslims and Jews don't count as "pagan" even by the loosest definition. Or are you gonna try to tell me the Inquisition never happened? "Convert or die" is a thing with you Catholics.

The Inquisition was done because the Muslims invaded Christian Spain.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
To phrase it another way: what makes a Christian theocracy any better than a Muslim theocracy?

It is better to live in a Christian dominated society than under Sharia law, because the Christians wouldn't be forcing you to convert, or forcing women to cover their heads.

Historically Christians have forced conversion on people of different faiths. Last I heard Ann Coulter was still demanding that Jews should be forced to convert into Christianity.

You yourself have promoted for raping people and don't think that this conflicts with your "Christian values."

Now, I'm from a country that has (one branch of) Christianity as state religion and even we realize that our laws should not be based on ANY religion. You don't force religion on people, if the only reason to forbid something is that it is against your faith then it is not something that you make a law about. Instead you will trust that those who share the faith feel the same way regardless of whether that thing is legal or not and know that you can't force those who DON'T share your faith to follow your rules.

In Europe it was mainly pagans that Christians did forced conversions on but that was for the greater good of Western Civilization because it kept Europe unified under one religion and the pagans from the the barbarian lands were primitive and the Druids were evil people who performed human sacrifice.

And where did I promote raping people?

Again, Spain. Muslims and Jews don't count as "pagan" even by the loosest definition. Or are you gonna try to tell me the Inquisition never happened? "Convert or die" is a thing with you Catholics.

"Johnny started it miss." Sandpit level morality right here.

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog

Irrelevant.
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
Then why did they target Jews and Cathars?

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
How come Catholics some how "deserve" to own land that isn't theirs but Muslims don't? Especially since nowhere in Bible does it say that anything on Earth deserves to be owned by Christians? Sure, there is arguably the land where Jews came from but that's for Jews, not Christians.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
Then why did they target Jews and Cathars?

According to wikipedia this is why Jews were targeted.

"the main justification the monarchy gave for formally expelling all Jews from Spain was the "great harm suffered by Christians (i.e., conversos) from the contact, intercourse and communication which they have with the Jews, who always attempt in various ways to seduce faithful Christians from our Holy Catholic Faith", according to the 1492 edict."

However the inquisitions were merciful and allowed Jews who converted to stay in Spain. The Cathars were targeted because they were heretics and therefore a cause of disunity in a Catholic Kingdom.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
How come Catholics some how "deserve" to own land that isn't theirs but Muslims don't? Especially since nowhere in Bible does it say that anything on Earth deserves to be owned by Christians? Sure, there is arguably the land where Jews came from but that's for Jews, not Christians.

The Christians owned Spain first before the Muslims conquered it. And the Holy Land is rightful Christian land because it is where Christ and the early Christians came from and it was part of the Christian Byzantine Empire before the Muslims conquered it. That is why the Crusades were about liberating the Holy Land. That is why I proposed that after England allies with Israel in it's war to free the persecuted Christians in the Middle East, conquering the Levant and the Arabian Peninsula, should then conquer Israel so that the Catholics rule over the Holy Land.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
Jerusalem and Israel were owned by other people before the Byzantine Christians. Same goes for Spain as well.

You are very inconsistent in what you consider "rightfully owned."

Also, you can stop being apologetic for the Inquisition. Jews weren't forcefully converting anyone and it was the Christians who forced them to convert or die. It was a catch-22, Jews were told to stop practicing their faith and convert to Christianity and any who were found not to have done so were punished.

For some reason I doubt that you defend Muslims who have forced everyone in their region to convert to Islam.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
Jerusalem and Israel were owned by other people before the Byzantine Christians. Same goes for Spain as well.

Also, you can stop being apologetic for the Inquisition. Jews weren't forcefully converting anyone and it was the Christians who forced them to convert or die. It was a catch-22, Jews were told to stop practicing their faith and convert to Christianity and any who were found not to have done so were punished.

For some reason I doubt that you defend Muslims who have forced everyone in their region to convert to Islam.

But the Christians did not take Israel or Spain from anyone, they were both under the Roman Empire which later converted to Christianity.

On the wikiepedia article on the Alhambra Decree(the expulsion of Jews from Spain), "The primary purpose was to eliminate their influence on Spain's large converso population and ensure they did not revert to Judaism." It was to prevent Jews who converted from reverting back. The Jews were given the option to convert or leave.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 11:39:59 am by Jacob Harrison »

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
And if you think that is fair then you cannot object to Muslims forcefully converting Christians without being hypocritical.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
And if you think that is fair then you cannot object to Muslims forcefully converting Christians without being hypocritical.

But the contexts were different. As I said, the specific reason was a concern that Jews who converted to Christianity would convert back to Judaism. They were maintaining Christianity in an already Christian Land.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
So if Muslims forcibly conquer some part of "Christian" Europe, make everyone there convert to Islam under threat of expulsion, and then also impose expulsion (or worse, say, the death penalty) for apostasy...

I mean, you seem to be of the opinion that the only legitimate way to change governments wholesale is military force, and that you can't do it by peaceful means.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
So if Muslims forcibly conquer some part of "Christian" Europe, make everyone there convert to Islam under threat of expulsion, and then also impose expulsion (or worse, say, the death penalty) for apostasy...

I mean, you seem to be of the opinion that the only legitimate way to change governments wholesale is military force, and that you can't do it by peaceful means.

That is difference since Europe is not rightfully theirs. In fact the Inqusition against the Muslims in Spain was in retaliation for their conquest of Spain.

And the reason why a military intervention is needed to restore the rightful heir to the thrones of England, Ireland, and Normandy, is because the people probably won’t vote on restoring the heirs to their thrones. The infiltration has to happen in the United States to change England’s government since as I said, the Queen can use her veto power to prevent the changing of the monarchy.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!

But the Christians did not take Israel or Spain from anyone, they were both under the Roman Empire which later converted to Christianity.

On the wikiepedia article on the Alhambra Decree(the expulsion of Jews from Spain), "The primary purpose was to eliminate their influence on Spain's large converso population and ensure they did not revert to Judaism." It was to prevent Jews who converted from reverting back. The Jews were given the option to convert or leave.
Christians were never more than a despised minority in Judea, just because your boy came from there doesn't mean the majority of Judeans ever folliwed his sect in the time the Romans had the run of the place.

Art Vandelay

Honestly, Jakeyboy, you're long overdue for new material. Much like your denim fetish, your second cousin's poorly covered vagina, your conspiracies to castrate yourself and whatever other shit you said that I wasn't paying attention to, all of this feudal revival bullshit has grown stale. Maybe you'd like to restore a nomadic warrior society to Central Asia for reasons, eh? That could be interesting. Or perhaps bring back prohibition so that the devoutly Catholic Italian Mafia can be restored to their rightful, God given place in American society, no? That would certainly be a breath of fresh air. Just pick something new, because it's safe to say everyone's sick of your opinions on English monarchs.