Author Topic: Holy shit! I seem to have an equivalent on Fstdt Reddit  (Read 10339 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
Re: Holy shit! I seem to have an equivalent on Fstdt Reddit
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2018, 07:42:26 am »
Pretty it up however you like choirboy, forcing a group to ditch their culture to leave the country or forcibly assimilate umder pain of violence, death and torture is is ethnic cleansing. You're just as anti semitic as your pal from reddit, you're probably the same guy but with a different profile.

No I am not anti semitic because I don’t believe in persecuting Jews except for specific situations when it is neccesary like the Spanish Inquisition and I do not think that they are the masterminds behind the global conspiracy.

This reminds me of something a friend of mine liked to say. "If you're in favor of free speech, except in certain situations, then you're not really in favor of free speech. You just have your own ideas of when it should be restricted." If you're against persecuting Jews, except in certain situations, then you're not against persecuting Jews, Jacob. You just have your own ideas of when they should be persecuted. You're in favor.

True but it still means that I don’t believe in persecuting Jews or any group  for the sake of doing so, but because there is a specific justified reason for doing so like in Spain where they collaborated with Muslim invaders. So it means that I am not antisemitic.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 07:48:31 am by Jacob Harrison »

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2018, 07:52:45 am »
Pretty it up however you like choirboy, forcing a group to ditch their culture to leave the country or forcibly assimilate umder pain of violence, death and torture is is ethnic cleansing. You're just as anti semitic as your pal from reddit, you're probably the same guy but with a different profile.

No I am not anti semitic because I don’t believe in persecuting Jews except for specific situations when it is neccesary like the Spanish Inquisition and I do not think that they are the masterminds behind the global conspiracy.

This reminds me of something a friend of mine liked to say. "If you're in favor of free speech, except in certain situations, then you're not really in favor of free speech. You just have your own ideas of when it should be restricted." If you're against persecuting Jews, except in certain situations, then you're not against persecuting Jews, Jacob. You just have your own ideas of when they should be persecuted. You're in favor.

Well, in fairness on the free speech point, there are situations in which it is restricted, even in the most libertarian speech regimes: libel, slander, direct threats of violence, and--the big one--copyright.

Which is still not truly free speech. It's freer speech, but it's not free speech. For the record, I'm not a hyperlibertarian myself - I do feel like there should be necessary restrictions on what people are and are not allowed to say. But from a technical standpoint, if you favor any restrictions on speech, you're not really "for free speech".

I thought about my views on this, and I realized that it is unlikely for the states to ratify an amendment that amends the first amendment meaning that it is unlikely that Jehovah’s Witnesses will be banned in the US. However when the true heir is put on the throne of England, England will become an absolute monarchy there, so there will be restrictions on speech there and Jehovah’s Witnesses will be banned for being unpatriotic.

So it means that I support free speech in America but not in England.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2018, 02:50:36 pm »
Saying you support only certain historic instances of antisemitism an repression of free speech in foreign countries simply means you're ok with both.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2018, 03:02:49 pm »
Saying you support only certain historic instances of antisemitism an repression of free speech in foreign countries simply means you're ok with both.

But I am still not antisemitic because I am not against Jewish people as a whole, I am only against what the Jews in a particular country did during a particular time period. Another example is them getting expelled from England in 1290 by the great King Edward I for disobeying England's law against usury.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 03:08:05 pm by Jacob Harrison »

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2018, 03:51:25 pm »

But I am still not antisemitic because I am not against Jewish people as a whole, I am only against what the Jews in a particular country did during a particular time period. Another example is them getting expelled from England in 1290 by the great King Edward I for disobeying England's law against usury.
ThE JoOz WerE CoNspIring Wit Da MooseLambs aNd tHat'S WhY tHeY hAd to DiE.

Oh, fuck off Jacob!

Saying "I'm not an anti Semite" and "Torquemada did nothing wrong" is trolling and/or stupid. Very likely both.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2018, 04:04:54 pm »
Saying "I'm not an anti Semite" and "Torquemada did nothing wrong" is trolling and/or stupid. Very likely both.

Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2018, 04:20:46 pm »

ThE JoOz WerE CoNspIring Wit Da MooseLambs aNd tHat'S WhY tHeY hAd to DiE.

Oh, fuck off Jacob!

First of all most Jews were not killed in the inquisition. Most either converted or left Spain. Second, as I said in my previous comment, I am not against Jewish people as a whole, just against what a population of them did in Spain in a specific time period. For example, we are against what the Germans did in World War II but we are not against Germans as a whole.

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2018, 05:02:15 pm »
Since Jacob does not seem to have learned his lesson about casual bigotry and has decided that apologetics for antisemitism are the new fun thing, he is banned. Again. And given his previous track record the ban is now permanent.
Σא

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2018, 05:18:48 pm »
Since Jacob does not seem to have learned his lesson about casual bigotry and has decided that apologetics for antisemitism are the new fun thing, he is banned. Again. And given his previous track record the ban is now permanent.

Thank you.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2018, 07:19:01 pm »
I must say, I'm not thrilled that he got banned right when I was in the middle of fucking with him.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2018, 07:55:42 pm »
OH NOES!  NOW WHAT WILL WE DO!?

Ironbite-clean up Preaching and Worshiping of all his stupid threads?

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2018, 09:45:41 pm »
His shtick was worn down to bone anyways, that said watching Art counter troll him and reading his sputtering incomprehension in response was effin hilarious. Ah well, next!

Art Vandelay

« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2018, 10:04:38 pm »
I'm glad someone appreciates my artistic genius. I just wish I could've seen if he'd actually watch a four hour Skyrim video, thinking it'll grant him enlightenment.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 01:53:03 am by Art Vandelay »

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2018, 01:39:50 am »
Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2018, 08:23:44 am »
I must say, I'm not thrilled that he got banned right when I was in the middle of fucking with him.

I apologise for ruining your fun, but when were you not in the middle of fucking with him?
Σא