Author Topic: Al Qaeda Fun Day for Kids?  (Read 6531 times)

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
Re: Al Qaeda Fun Day for Kids?
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2013, 11:56:55 pm »
Hmm, I'd heard Al Qaeda's latest summer camps were bombing pretty badly, too.

Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Jodie

• Cyborg Wannabe
  • Pope
  • WTF???
    • Doodles and stuff
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2013, 10:05:46 pm »
This sounds typical of most fanatical organizations: win the locals over so their children will join and die for your cause.
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Corinthians 13: 4-7

Offline Radiation

• ILLUMINATI...ASSEMBLE!
  • The Beast
  • Just Radiation, I am so uncreative
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2013, 10:08:12 pm »
This sounds typical of most fanatical organizations: win the locals over so their children will join and die for your cause.

Doesn't Al-Queda usually conscript kids into their faction?
"Radiation, were beauty measured by the soul instead of the body, you would be legendary on the status of Helen of Troy. Be strong." -The Sandman

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2013, 01:21:13 am »

Doesn't Al-Queda usually conscript kids into their faction?

Many terrorist organisations recruit kids. It's easier to convince/trick them to become warriors or even suicide bombers. Generally speaking it's the boys and young men who are sent to become martyrs while the old men are in charge of the terrorist organisation and way too important to risk their lives.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!