Author Topic: Forum Issues  (Read 35476 times)

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
Re: Forum Issues
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2012, 06:12:42 pm »
There's some images that aren't showing up in the "Let's Roast Jack Chick" thread.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Saturn500

« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2012, 10:34:51 am »
I can't right-click anything on this forum anymore!

Offline Vman

• Neonate
« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2012, 01:46:30 pm »
Hello,
I've tried to submit a quote to RSTDT, yet when I clicked the final submission nothing happened (I just got sent to the main page). Is there supposed to be a wait before the post can be seen, due to a moderator validation requirement or something?

Edit: This is weird. Now I see that the quote has actually been submitted. It can be seen by using the direct link:
http://www.fstdt.com/QuoteComment.aspx?QID=87298

... but is not listed in the archives, and can't be accessed with the search engine. What's going on here? ???
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 06:25:28 am by Vman »

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #48 on: May 07, 2012, 11:39:42 am »
don't know but this is forum issues.  You want FSTDT Discussion.

Offline Vman

• Neonate
« Reply #49 on: May 07, 2012, 05:37:15 pm »

Offline Keiro Dreamwalker

• An Puisín Faolchú
  • Pope
Re: Re: Forum Issues
« Reply #50 on: May 23, 2012, 02:04:36 pm »
I can't right-click anything on this forum anymore!

O.o explain?
You have made a place in my heart where I thought there was no room for anything else. You have made flowers grow where I cultivated dust and stones. Remember this, on this journey you insist on making. If you die, I will not survive you long. Dovie'andi se tovya sagain!

People so seldom say "I love you". And then it's either too late or love goes. So when I tell you I love you, It doesn't mean I know you'll never go, only that I wish you didn't have to.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #51 on: May 28, 2012, 08:32:37 pm »
When I went to the "Users Online" section, I saw this, which seemed odd.

(click to show/hide)
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

• An Puisín Faolchú
  • Pope
« Reply #52 on: May 29, 2012, 08:33:41 pm »
When I went to the "Users Online" section, I saw this, which seemed odd.

(click to show/hide)

Hold on, I need to get to a PC.
You have made a place in my heart where I thought there was no room for anything else. You have made flowers grow where I cultivated dust and stones. Remember this, on this journey you insist on making. If you die, I will not survive you long. Dovie'andi se tovya sagain!

People so seldom say "I love you". And then it's either too late or love goes. So when I tell you I love you, It doesn't mean I know you'll never go, only that I wish you didn't have to.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #53 on: June 01, 2012, 02:19:45 am »
I just noticed the same type of issue again. It says there are 40 guests online right now. The majority of them say "Reporting topic to a moderator."
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

• An Puisín Faolchú
  • Pope
« Reply #54 on: June 01, 2012, 08:35:23 am »
I just noticed the same type of issue again. It says there are 40 guests online right now. The majority of them say "Reporting topic to a moderator."

Spambots, mostly, from what I've noticed. Either that or they're trying to be smart and making trouble. (And failing miserably at it)

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #55 on: June 14, 2012, 12:28:46 am »
I can't get Spell Check to load. I keep getting a blank screen.

• An Puisín Faolchú
  • Pope
« Reply #56 on: June 14, 2012, 12:52:43 am »
Spell check from where? Oh wait.

Have you tried force-reloading the page?

Also, what browser are you using?