Author Topic: Alternatives to Youtube  (Read 12530 times)

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
Re: Alternatives to Youtube
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2012, 12:00:09 am »
I feel it's a good time to point out that the quality and amount of content on Youtube is head and shoulders above any of its competitors. That alone means all other video sites will suck monkey balls in comparison, regardless of how much better the interface happens to be.

Sadly, this is the case.

Let's Plays, for example.  Aside from Something Awful, most of the Let's Plays are on Youtube.  The rest of the video sites will have very few, and they tend to be either the obscure genius type, or the wannabe-obscure-genius type.

I hate to say it, but even with some of their ass backwards choices lately, you'll just have to grin and bear it.

I HATE THAT THE COMMENTS AUTOMATICALLY POST WHEN YOU PRESS ENTER.

...And sometimes scream about it on the forums.

This so much.  I used to be able to separate my comments into readable chunks.  That ability is gone now.

Shift+Enter will let you create paragraphs.  The trick is remembering to do that instead of just pressing enter.

That has got to be the most pointless... WHY?!

Because Twitter.  I guess?
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Art Vandelay

Re: Alternatives to Youtube
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2012, 03:29:06 am »
I find it funny that this thread suddenly became popular after it died with only two posts.