Author Topic: Best Political Cartoons  (Read 1598975 times)

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
Re: Best Political Cartoons
« Reply #5805 on: February 27, 2018, 06:59:23 pm »
Speaking of the "skeptics," is anyone else flabbergasted that Dusty Smith walked away from them when he realized that they were all racing to see who could jump into the right-wing lake fastest?
Huh. Slightly surprised but not flabbergasted.

I watched his stuff a few years ago when I found the Youtube atheist community but it didn't take long to realize he wasn't nearly as funny or smart as he thought he was. I think I'll check on his channel to see if there is nowadays something more interesting than obnoxious mockery of easily targeted religious idiots.

Now that I think back to what my impression of him was I guess I should be more surprised. I probably would have expected him to run after the easy views by jumping on the anti-"SJW" right-wing bandwagon, I just haven't given any thought to him for years. Good on him that he didn't.

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
  • 404: Personal text not found.
« Reply #5806 on: February 27, 2018, 11:13:14 pm »
The funny thing is that he was running right along with them for a while, but then he somehow realized that the lake was filled with Trump piss, screeched to a stop and tried to get the others to stop. I don't know where he stands lately since I haven't watched any of his stuff since I first stumbled upon him years ago from a link in the sidebar of a Phillip Rose video and dropped him after four videos when he started complaining about women in exactly the way you're thinking.
Who needs a signature?

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
« Reply #5807 on: February 28, 2018, 06:49:34 am »
Yep, his content still seems to consist of SHOUTING simple and unfunny responses to morons. He's just occasionally targeting the anti-"SJW" crowd instead of just religion.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #5808 on: March 02, 2018, 11:03:44 am »
Ben Garrison has finally achieved perfection and it is glorious: https://twitter.com/grrrgraphics/status/969377687113314304?s=21 This is a real product for real people and the world is a better place now that it exists.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #5809 on: March 02, 2018, 06:02:25 pm »
MY GAYDAR BROKE.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #5810 on: March 03, 2018, 12:22:57 am »
He's actually selling that as the Kiss Koffee Kup.

Just goes to show you that inside every Libertarian there's a Fascist waiting to get out.

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
  • 404: Personal text not found.
« Reply #5811 on: March 03, 2018, 01:44:05 am »
In any other time of American politics, this would have been a stealth parody. Good fucking god.
Who needs a signature?

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #5812 on: March 03, 2018, 01:52:53 am »
I'm not entirely convinced that Garrison hasn't been playing 16 dimensional strip-poker and getting rich from Trumpets while continuing to make them seem ridiculous...
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #5813 on: March 03, 2018, 02:27:40 am »
I think my Gaydar broke, in between this and Wayne Allen Root's slobbering lust for President Trump.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #5814 on: March 03, 2018, 02:29:13 am »
I'm not entirely convinced that Garrison hasn't been playing 16 dimensional strip-poker and getting rich from Trumpets while continuing to make them seem ridiculous...

I think you've got to be right - I think he just realised that the grift is really easy on that side of politics.

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
« Reply #5815 on: March 03, 2018, 05:59:31 am »

I think you've got to be right - I think he just realised that the grift is really easy on that side of politics.

He calls it "Koffee Kiss Kup". That seems more plausible than I first thought.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #5816 on: March 06, 2018, 04:33:51 pm »
So here is Garrison's Oscar cartoon. What is fantastic is he bags Harvey Weinstein and Merryl Streep (for association with Weinstein) but then he has a sleep to the top actress award...

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #5817 on: March 06, 2018, 05:58:44 pm »
Gotta love how they point out hollywood sex perverts but will ignore their own.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #5818 on: March 06, 2018, 11:29:18 pm »
Garrison's got a special ability for that:

Offline Lana Reverse

• The Beast
« Reply #5819 on: March 06, 2018, 11:41:36 pm »
Garrison's got a special ability for that:

Wait, Podesta's in the swamp? Why am I not surprised Garrison believes the Pizzagate nonsense.
Beware those who hate the rich more than they love the poor.