Author Topic: Repubs: Obama is acting like a leader!  (Read 1133 times)

Offline Mechtaur

• The Beast
  • Ladies, contain your orgasms.
Repubs: Obama is acting like a leader!
« on: January 18, 2013, 03:50:42 am »
In a brilliant move that left my sides somewhere in the second and fourth dimensions, respectively, the Republican party has declared that Obama is using the position of Presidency to act like a leader.

Yes, really.

Offline Whore of Spamylon

• Bishop
Re: Repubs: Obama is acting like a leader!
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2013, 04:57:00 am »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Borowitz

Andy Borowitz (born January 4, 1958) is an American comedian and New York Times-bestselling author who won the first National Press Club award for humor.

He is known for creating the satirical column "The Borowitz Report", which has an audience in the millions and was acquired by The New Yorker. In a profile on CBS News Sunday Morning he was called "one of the funniest people in America."[1]

“Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes.” - William Gibson

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2013, 04:59:53 am »
Isn't it sad when saying members of the opposition party are agreeing with the President has become a joke?
"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline Mechtaur

• The Beast
  • Ladies, contain your orgasms.
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2013, 12:19:25 pm »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Borowitz

Andy Borowitz (born January 4, 1958) is an American comedian and New York Times-bestselling author who won the first National Press Club award for humor.

He is known for creating the satirical column "The Borowitz Report", which has an audience in the millions and was acquired by The New Yorker. In a profile on CBS News Sunday Morning he was called "one of the funniest people in America."[1]

Damn.

Should have known.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2013, 01:11:30 pm »
The first few lines seemed believable enough (although I suspected quotemining) but by the time I got to the end I did think that it had to be satire.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2013, 06:58:56 pm »
Yeah. That was pretty clearly satire.
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!