Author Topic: SUPERPOWERED ALIENS AMONG US!!!!1  (Read 2401 times)

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
SUPERPOWERED ALIENS AMONG US!!!!1
« on: April 01, 2017, 11:58:59 pm »
Dear readers, Obviously TRANSGENDER and LGBT other people are secretly superpowered aliens from outer space space from beyond that they breath and come here with intention to be and of them.

A Proofs? 1) how do the T change from male to female or female to male? Do we see them transform? Obviously, they transmogrify in private, glowing and revealing true power as they become opposite sex.
2) there have been sightings of a flying Brianna Wu punching Milo Yiannopolous. 3) do we ever see them as babby being formed?

4) can we be certain they do not being of the possess superpowers?

1 more thing - I know a secret about the Bilderberg Group that YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
Re: SUPERPOWERED ALIENS AMONG US!!!!1
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2017, 09:28:41 am »
Dear readers, Obviously TRANSGENDER and LGBT other people are secretly superpowered aliens from outer space space from beyond that they breath and come here with intention to be and of them.

A Proofs? 1) how do the T change from male to female or female to male? Do we see them transform? Obviously, they transmogrify in private, glowing and revealing true power as they become opposite sex.
2) there have been sightings of a flying Brianna Wu punching Milo Yiannopolous. 3) do we ever see them as babby being formed?

1 more thing - I know a secret about the Bilderberg Group that YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Niam, please don't post things like this: it only serves to further stigmatize trans-individuals by conflating us with aliens.

The-Queen: Also, someone will be sent to your house this afternoon. Just go with them. Don't argue, it will just make things harder for your family, and we don't want to get them involved. You know too much, you're a loose end.

You misspelled "Build A Bear"
Does anyone take Donald Trump seriously, anymore?

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2017, 10:52:15 am »
DID SOMEBODY SAY BEARS?!

I knew those godless killing machines are a threat but I hadn't realized that they could have allied with the alien lizardmen...

Betsy Devos was just trying to warn us about this!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVtuohm-Vgo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVtuohm-Vgo</a>
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Art Vandelay

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2017, 08:25:10 pm »

Niam, please don't post things like this: it only serves to further stigmatize trans-individuals by conflating us with aliens.

Queen, please don't refer to trans* individuals as merely "trans". It's extremely dehumanising and downright offensive to the trans* community.

Offline Random Gal

• Bisex Rex
  • The Beast
  • Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2017, 11:56:54 pm »
I can confirm some of this. We have been deeply involved in the process of creating flying dinosharkbears with chainsaws for arms and the ability to shoot death rays out of their eyes.

I'm comfortable telling you this only because you are already too late to stop us.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 11:59:03 pm by Random Guy »