Author Topic: Texas vs USA  (Read 3963 times)

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
Texas vs USA
« on: May 04, 2015, 01:07:48 pm »
The US military is having a massive exercise and the governor of Texas has mobilized the Texas State Guard to monitor the US military in case this is some shady cover story for military take over. Because he is afraid that the US military might help the president take over the country.

...Or possibly this might be a cover up for bringing in ISIS militants to take over the country.

Also, note that I said State Guard, not National Guard because the governor does not trust the National Guard. ...They might be more loyal to the Federal government than their state.

“To address concerns of Texas citizens and ensure that Texas communities remain safe, secure and informed about military procedures occurring in their vicinity, I am directing the TExas State Guard to monitor Operation Jade Helm 15,” Abbott wrote in his letter to the commander of the Texas Guard.

http://trailblazersblog.dallasnews.com/2015/04/paranoia-catches-abbott-attention-gov-orders-texas-guard-to-monitor-military-exercises-over-fears-of-federal-takeover.html/

Alex Jones is already foaming at the mouth over the apparent preparations that the US military is doing. I hadn't heard about him for a while, not since the Daily show made fun of him few years ago (but that was back when I could legally watch that show on the net.)

http://www.infowars.com/beyond-denial-preparations-for-martial-law-in-america/
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
Re: Texas vs USA
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2015, 02:43:37 pm »
Honestly, I'm half-tempted to let Texas secede, so they can realize just how bad an idea it is.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2015, 03:35:05 pm »
Shame that Wendy Davis didn't win.

Texas is stupid.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2015, 05:15:38 pm »
As I said in another thread, on another message board, congrats Texas.  You found someone stupider then Rick Perry.

Offline Dr. Weird

• Bishop
  • Gentlemen, Behold--Corn!!!
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2015, 04:53:54 pm »
As I said in another thread, on another message board, congrats Texas.  You found someone stupider then Rick Perry.

"The country said we couldn't possibly find a Governor dumber than George W. Bush.  Well, here in Texas, we proved'em wrong.  Twice!!!"
Fundie Doublethink:
* The Bible is the inerrant, literal word of God when it talks about the Earth being created in six days and homosexuality being an abomination. The Bible is a flawed work interpreted by errant humans when it talks about loving your neighbor, turning the other cheek, and the evils of greed.
*  All life is sacred and precious from the moment of conception until the moment of birth.
* You're not a sexist.  You just think women are nothing but baby machines and servants.

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
  • 404: Personal text not found.
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2015, 03:48:15 am »
"Support our troops" - A Texan when faced with criticism of wars in the Middle East and military intervention outside of the country.
"Spy on our troops because they're going to declare martial law out of nowhere for no fucking reason" - A Texan face with routine training procedures taking place in or near Texas.

The doublethink. It hurts.
Who needs a signature?

Offline mythbuster43

• Pope
    • Northwest View
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2015, 06:59:55 pm »
"Support our troops" - A Texan when faced with criticism of wars in the Middle East and military intervention outside of the country.
"Spy on our troops because they're going to declare martial law out of nowhere for no fucking reason" - A Texan face with routine training procedures taking place in or near Texas.

The doublethink. It hurts.

Texas Motto: C'Mon Mississippi! Just try to out-stupid us!

Offline Second Coming of Madman

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
  • Cisscum Internationale Society
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2015, 07:37:23 pm »
At least the name is slightly less embarrassing than Bold Alligator.
@KanzlerImaginos - Feel free to drop me a line.

Toddlers get too much exercise, they wouldn't make good veal.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2015, 11:03:16 pm »
Relevant:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxP442T-aZ0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxP442T-aZ0</a>

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2015, 12:29:00 am »
Well, in a decade or so, the Latinos will be a HUGE demographic in Texas....THEN TEXAS WILL GO BLUE!

The righties are just delaying the inevitable.....The Left will win the war. America will become Progressive and Blue!

The wingnuts are mostly old and stupid. They'll all die out. The young, Progressive generation will take over.

We've won the culture war. When the culture war is won, the political war will follow. It is inevitable because both are linked and culture always influences politics.

When the majority ditches voter apathy (and we can), believe me, The USA will be Blue & Purple and no amount of Koch money or gerrymandering can stop it!

;D 8) WE ARE THE PROGRESSIVES! WE ARE LEGION! WE DO NOT FORGIVE! WE DO NOT FORGET! WE ARE THE MAJORITY! WE ARE SICK OF TEABAGGERS! EXPECT US! 8) ;D

Keep in mind that by "Progressive", I mean Liberals (means Left-Wing in the USA), Centrists & sane non-crazy Conservatives.

For some laffs....Here is...THE THEME SONG OF THE GOP/TEA PARTY!....
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_tELkI0vbU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_tELkI0vbU</a>
....Well, technically not, BUT IT FITS!!!!
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 12:37:38 am by Barbarella »

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2015, 12:32:14 am »
Well, in a decade or so, the Latinos will be a HUGE demographic in Texas....THEN TEXAS WILL GO BLUE!

Not necessarily. Hispanics vote Democratic largely because the parties' stances on immigration tend to outweigh their stances on social issues. From what I've read, Hispanics tend to be rather socially conservative. They are, by and large, Catholic.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2015, 12:39:08 am »

Not necessarily. Hispanics vote Democratic largely because the parties' stances on immigration tend to outweigh their stances on social issues. From what I've read, Hispanics tend to be rather socially conservative. They are, by and large, Catholic.

True, but they don't like being dumped on and the GOP dumps on them. Also, they're not "values voters" like Mr. Jim-Bob Teabagger.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2015, 12:50:09 am »
So it is politically very good that the Right Wing party over here keeps going further and further Right, and staying extremely racist.

The more beatings they take in elections, it seems, the further and further they plunge to the Right. Before long we'll have people saying electricity is a sin or something.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2015, 04:55:41 pm »
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.