Author Topic: The Schlafly Quote Game!  (Read 2705 times)

Offline Captain Jack Harkness

• Petter, Brony, and All-Around Cartoon Addict
  • The Beast
  • Or as a friend calls him, Captain Jack Hotness!
The Schlafly Quote Game!
« on: December 21, 2012, 05:09:55 am »
Okay, so I was browsing Rational Wiki and I came across this fun little "Schafly Quote Generator" thing.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Fun:Schlafly_Quote_Generator

So this game is very simple. Go to the quote generator and post your results.

"Anonymous User", the above data are silly and misleading, even if true. I wasted time with your unsubstantial additions and like most liberals you act like you're smarter than every one else and hope that people will agree with you because you seem smart and "reasonable", so admit it, you're not here to substantially contribute to this project. I urge you, I beseech you, I beg you: accept that religion helps resist gun control. Observation and logic dictate that Mozart, Haydn, and Schubert are not as great as the German composers. Warning: keep it clean, and don't speculate about ancient Greece. Next you can predictably insist on your liberal last wordism.--Andy Schlafly 10:05, 21 December 2012 (UTC)

Haha.  The "don't speculate about ancient Greece" part sounds really gay homosexual.. XD
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 12:09:02 am by B-Man »
My friend's blog.  Check it out!

I blame/credit The Doctor with inspiring my name change.

Offline DrFishcake

• The Beast
  • A vegetarian called Fishcake. Long story.
Re: The Schafly Quote Game!
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2012, 05:26:41 am »
Quote from: Andy Schafly
"Anonymous User" (I notice how you hide behind an alias), you're clueless. I reread the beginning of your rant at the top of this section and you deny that the Triangle Trade is a liberal myth, so it's obvious to me you're a product of the public school system. Open your mind and admit that abstinence prevents moral decay. Whatever the mainstream media might say, Mozart, Haydn, and Schubert are not as great as the German composers. Thanks and Godspeed.--Andy Schlafly 10:25, 21 December 2012 (UTC)

Seems plausible enough to me.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2012, 05:34:10 am »
Quote from: Andy Schlafly
"Anonymous User" (inappropriate name), you may choose to disbelieve that Jesus rose from the dead, but there is nothing illogical about that Christian statement. I skimmed through your recent edits and I doubt you've taken half the statistics courses that I have, so clearly you're committed to censoring the Bible. Furthermore, you deny that creationism reduces violence. I repeat: in merely a few spare minutes or hours, the participants in this project have learned more than they could have after spending 10x or 100x many hours in any other medium. --Aschlafly 10:33, 21 December 2012 (UTC)
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Flying Mint Bunny!

• Zoot be praised and to His Chosen victory
  • The Beast
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2012, 07:38:36 pm »
I got:

"Anonymous User", support for gun control is so prevalent among university professors that no further talk-page debates about it are necessary or will be tolerated. I skimmed through your recent edits and you seem to believe that the Romans had the concept of "truth", so whether you admit it or not, I can tell you're a supporter of infanticide. And you persist in denying the obvious truth that religion reduces sexually transmitted diseases. Got news for you: "playing dumb" is not as entertaining as you may think. And have you complained to Merriam-Webster yet? You're not going to censor anything here.--aschlafly 00:36, 22 December 2012 (UTC)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2012, 07:40:46 pm »
"Anonymous User" (I see you don't use the proper naming convention), I can tell you're a liberal just by observing how many words it takes you to say nothing. I looked at many of your edits before reverting them and like most liberals you act like you're smarter than every one else and hope that people will agree with you because you seem smart and "reasonable", so clearly you're being taken in by liberal lies. And you persist in denying the obvious truth that creationism deters abortion. Observation and logic dictate that Hollywood sends this message loud and clear: cool people are on drugs. There's no need to publish anywhere other than here. This site has an audience that is larger than most journals. I've given you a very lenient block of only 2 hours. Next time it will be an infinite block if you engage in name-calling on someone's own talk page.--Andy Schlafly 00:37, 22 December 2012 (UTC

Saturn500

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2012, 08:49:53 pm »
"Anonymous User" (you can't even post in your own real name), the content and spelling of your statement looks to me like that of an atheist. I've managed to read your rants and you deny that the Triangle Trade is a liberal myth, so it's obvious to me you're a non-substantive editor. Furthermore, you are in denial that chivalry helps resist homosexuality. Got news for you: it's liberals who passed a hate crimes bill that criminalizes opinion, and it's liberals who censor prayer in public school. Conservatives believe in free speech. As a history teacher I have a duty not to teach nonsense to young minds, and that includes liberal nonsense designed to undermine the rightful place of Columbus in American history. --Andy Schlafly 01:48, 22 December 2012 (UTC)

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
Re: The Schlafly Quote Game!
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2012, 04:55:57 am »
"Anonymous User", Copernicus discovered that Earth revolved around the Sun, long before Galileo. I skimmed through your recent edits and found a childish insistence on last wordism, so there's a 95% chance you're obviously clueless about "modern science". Your atheistic worldview has led you to deny that feudalism deters gun control. Believe what you like, but the Bible is the most logical book ever written. Learn something about it, please, for your own sake and the benefit of those around you. There is beauty in nature (e.g., autumn foliage). It's real, not imaginary. But evolution is a functional only and has no mechanism for evolving beauty, and certainly not in a time period before anyone could appreciate it. Contribute in an educational way to substantive entries here, or go elsewhere to rant about your view of the world. Please.--aschlafly 09:54, 22 December 2012 (UTC)

Offline Xander Zzyzx

• Apprentice
  • Now with 25% more devil
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2012, 11:19:31 am »
"Anonymous User", do you have trouble with the concept of "correlation" also? I looked at many of your edits before reverting them and if you were a true agnostic you would have 50% Bible edits and 50% non-Bible edits, so it's obvious to me you're a liberal troll. You also clearly deny that homeschooling stops liberal claptrap. Nobody seriously doubts that a relativist tries to view everything in terms of relativity. You seem to think that the truth depends on whether PNAS accepts it. It doesn't. You're trespassing; don't return.--Aschlafly 16:15, 22 December 2012 (UTC)

I like how the generator even makes use of "scare" quotes, which seems to be a standard among the likes of Schlafly.

Offline Captain Jack Harkness

• Petter, Brony, and All-Around Cartoon Addict
  • The Beast
  • Or as a friend calls him, Captain Jack Hotness!
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2012, 12:06:24 am »
"Anonymous User" (sounds like another self-centered liberal, like Obama), I reread the beginning of your rant at the top of this section and all you do is talk, talk, talk, so whether you admit it or not, I can tell you're not here to think and learn. Furthermore, you are in denial that that affirmative action causes rather than helps resist violence. I repeat: crudeness, vulgarity, mockery, sarcasm and parody aren't humor. Liberals don't care much about substance anyway, as long as they feel important. Go back to Wikipedia, where censors delete conservative information daily.--Aschlafly 05:04, 23 December 2012 (UTC)
My friend's blog.  Check it out!

I blame/credit The Doctor with inspiring my name change.

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2012, 12:15:25 am »
"Anonymous User" (sounds like another self-centered liberal, like Obama), I reread the beginning of your rant at the top of this section and all you do is talk, talk, talk, so whether you admit it or not, I can tell you're not here to think and learn. Furthermore, you are in denial that that affirmative action causes rather than helps resist violence. I repeat: crudeness, vulgarity, mockery, sarcasm and parody aren't humor. Liberals don't care much about substance anyway, as long as they feel important. Go back to Wikipedia, where censors delete conservative information daily.--Aschlafly 05:04, 23 December 2012 (UTC)
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)