Author Topic: Man puts 6 week old in freezer to stop her crying.  (Read 5789 times)

Offline Clochette

• Bishop
  • spin spin sugar
Re: Man puts 6 week old in freezer to stop her crying.
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2013, 12:14:11 pm »
It bothers me that some people are making comments suggesting that the baby's mother is at fault. She did everything right. As soon as she realized her child had been in the freezer she tried to call 911, and when the father stopped her she left the home to get help.

Offline rageaholic

• The Beast
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2013, 12:55:27 pm »
It bothers me that some people are making comments suggesting that the baby's mother is at fault. She did everything right. As soon as she realized her child had been in the freezer she tried to call 911, and when the father stopped her she left the home to get help.

There's always some who tries to find fault with the person who was least at fault.  Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if someone blamed the baby for crying.  Probably the same ones who preach "personal responsibility". 

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2013, 03:25:57 pm »
I hope the little angel survives. This was clearly a murder attempt. Why else would a guy put his kid in a freezer then prevent the child's mother from rescuing it? A truly vile person.

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2013, 03:49:50 pm »
live together in a trailer

I would have never expected this person to live in trailer!

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2013, 05:08:47 pm »
@rageaholic: Spoiler tags are these:
Code: [Select]
[spoiler]text to be spoilered here[/spoiler]
Σא

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2013, 06:22:41 pm »

There's always some who tries to find fault with the person who was least at fault.  Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if someone blamed the baby for crying.  Probably the same ones who preach "personal responsibility".

Personal responsibility for thee but not for me!
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline anti-nonsense

• Nerdalicious Canadian
  • Pope
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2013, 05:02:21 am »
It's probably a bad sign that the first thing I thought of when I saw the title was the "stuffed in the fridge" trope.

Anyway, this is horrible, and that man should go to jail for a long long time.

Some people should not raise kids, incidentally I'm probably one of them, but at least I admit it.
From international relations to religious rivalries, from marriage to athlete's foot, whatever the problem a fundy's first solution is usually violence.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2013, 01:42:19 pm »
Some people should not raise kids, incidentally I'm probably one of them, but at least I admit it.

Same for me.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2013, 01:17:49 am »

Same for me.

Ditto for me!

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2013, 01:39:56 am »
I dunno, I also question whether I should ever be a parent, but I think that I (and all of you) would still do a better job than this idiot. I mean, I can't see myself, or any of you, being stupid enough to stick a baby in a freezer.
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2013, 02:03:57 am »
I dunno, I also question whether I should ever be a parent, but I think that I (and all of you) would still do a better job than this idiot. I mean, I can't see myself, or any of you, being stupid enough to stick a baby in a freezer.

Agreed. I don't want kids but I know the rudiments to caring for one.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Art Vandelay

« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2013, 04:04:18 am »
When I'm around kids for more than a few minutes, unless they're pretty much silent I have to consciously resist the urge to smack them across the face. If I ever had to actually raise any of the little shits, it's pretty much guaranteed that I'd do something like this with a week.

Offline Flying Mint Bunny!

• Zoot be praised and to His Chosen victory
  • The Beast
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2013, 07:06:28 am »
When I'm around kids for more than a few minutes, unless they're pretty much silent I have to consciously resist the urge to smack them across the face. If I ever had to actually raise any of the little shits, it's pretty much guaranteed that I'd do something like this with a week.

I agree. I have a little brother and sister, and sometimes the only thing that stops me from hitting them or making them wear ball gags is the fact that they aren't my children.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2013, 02:07:07 pm »
Ah, kids are easy, if they are not psychologically damaged or something. Just give the screaming tot five minutes of calm, friendly, undivided attention, and they will look to you for cues as to what and what not to do. A little bonding goes a long way, and their natural babyish neediness is also your lever to connecting with them and calming them down. Frankly, the exact same strategy works with untrained dogs, too. Besides, it is a golden opportunity to "mess" wif dere liddle minds, in an affectionate, humorous way. Highly entertaining.  :P
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.