Author Topic: Whats your Zombie Plan?  (Read 3915 times)

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
Whats your Zombie Plan?
« on: July 30, 2012, 12:52:07 am »
Okay im sure a lot of you know that sooner or later the hoards of the undead are gonna rise and start feasting upon our flesh so whats you guy's plan to survive the zombie apocalypse.

Mine's is I gather some of my relatives(the ones I can tolerate) go to my uncle who has a stockpile of weapons then we stay put and let the whole thing blow over.

Offline Veras

• The Beast
  • I aim to misbehave
Re: Whats your Zombie Plan?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2012, 12:53:52 am »
Kill myself.  My survival instinct pales in comparison to my desire to not die by being eaten.  Why take the chance?
RIP Tony Benn (1925 - 2014)

"There is no moral difference between a stealth bomber and a suicide bomber. Both kill innocent people for political reasons."

“If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people.”

"I'm not frightened about death. I don't know why, but I just feel that at a certain moment your switch is switched off, and that's it. And you can't do anything about it."

Art Vandelay

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2012, 01:08:35 am »
Gather supplies, jack a good sized sailing yacht, anchor off the coast somewhere and wait it out. Better yet, find myself a decently sized yet still small Island nearby. I don't need to rely on a finite supply of ammo to stay safe and as long as I'm frugal with my food and water consumption, I should be able to stay off shore for months at a time.

Offline VirtualStranger

• Blinded with Science
  • The Beast
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2012, 01:14:12 am »
You gotta be more specific.

Are these slow zombies? Fast zombies? Can they swim? How is it transmitted? Where does the infection first start? Do you have to be infected through blood/skin-to-skin contact, Or is it an air-borne/water-borne disease? Does the victim have to die first before they're zombie-fied, or does the transformation occur while they're still alive? Can these zombies go out during the day, or are they allergic to sunlight? How smart are they? How strong are they? How agile are they? Are they bi-pedal or quadrupedal? Can they operate tools?

C'mon, man, I need details.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 01:20:33 am by VirtualStranger »

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2012, 01:20:41 am »
They are slow, individually they are dumb as shit but in groups of 20 or more act like a single unit. The zombifacation happens after death and its a fluid based infection meaning bites ingestion and stuff like that equal zombie also they are fairly weak since they are you know dead and they can use tools 20 hours after infection after that they lose motor control and just start shambling about. They are mostly active at night since they can feel damage in their eyes so prefer the darkness but they can be around during the day also they feel pain.

Offline gyeonghwa

• Uppity and Proud of It
  • The Beast
  • That angry queer your tone trolls warned you about
    • Queer & Khmer
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2012, 01:20:58 am »
Go on the roof, stabbed them with sharp pointy objects until the sun rots the fuck out of them.
That may be the single gayest thing I have ever read on this board. Or the old one. ;)

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2012, 01:47:14 am »
I'll set us up the bomb.

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2012, 04:10:56 am »
If I have no warning, my plan is to collect my closest friends, grab as much fishing gear as we can, then run down to the local marina and steal a sailboat. Zombies can't swim, after all.

If I have some warning (say, a week or so), my plan is to collect my closest friends and buy us all plane tickets to Israel. Once there, we will stock up on non-perishable foods, and make for the desert fortress of Masada. A little work on the fortifications, and we'll be safe.
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2012, 04:26:59 am »
I would just fortify the fuck out of my house and kill as many of them as possible with projectiles from afar until their numbers are thinned. Take the car and run up and down the area looking for any survivors.

If there are survivors I would arm them and take them to the supermarket, which we would clear and fortify. If there are none, I would drive near the rail tracks and keep going until I get into the countryside. I would hole up there
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline Vypernight

• The Beast
  • Stubborn, pig-headed skeptic
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2012, 05:17:55 am »
My company's corporate HQ.  Plenty of food and its own electricity.  Plus, if zombies really want brains, they'll go out of their way to avoid it.
Whenever I hear a politician speaking strongly for or against abortion, all I hear is, "I have no idea how to fix the economy!"

Offline SpaceProg

• The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2012, 09:34:32 am »
Granted I'm not all up-ons with zombie movies, but why *wouldn't* a zombie be able to make its way through water?  If not just crawling/walking along the bottom of it?

Offline Vypernight

• The Beast
  • Stubborn, pig-headed skeptic
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2012, 09:40:08 am »
I always thought it was because water (or what's in it) speeds up the decomposition process.  So while a zombie could walk on the ocean floor, it wouldn't have much left once it got out.

That's just a guess.
Whenever I hear a politician speaking strongly for or against abortion, all I hear is, "I have no idea how to fix the economy!"

Offline SpaceProg

• The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2012, 09:45:10 am »
There was a movie I remember seeing part of...  All I remember was there were zombies in the water, and they were banding up and becoming a more cohesive unit.  There was a black guy zombie leading them.... and...  I think everybodydiedtheend.

They seemed to come out none the worse for wear... well... other than being zombies.

Oh yeah and there's Shark Vs Zombie.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2012, 10:14:34 am »
Bullet to my head.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2012, 10:22:54 am »
Granted I'm not all up-ons with zombie movies, but why *wouldn't* a zombie be able to make its way through water?  If not just crawling/walking along the bottom of it?
Probably because human bodies don't naturally sink, and between currents and tides and the fact that zombies have enough trouble in the mobility department on land, it's entirely reasonable to think that they wouldn't exactly thrive in any body of water larger than a small creek.